Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

Am I the only one LOL'ING @ how old that photo is?

im not sure if you talking about my food or lexis pic. but with my food i took that pic today, the date isnt set on the camera lol. i put new batteries in 17 days ago and never set it rofl

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. it's not old- okay, it's older. I got it summer of '07. but it's a macbook. mac's last forever. I actually think it's more to do with the crapty wireless connection i have in the house than anything else tbh. it doesn't seem to lag anywhere else, but thank you!

I didn't know you are a mac user. :blush: I'm using a late 2008 macbook pro. And they do last forever you're right on that one. I know friends running tiger and still it runs well and reliably. Macs are like the Hondas of the computer world haha. GM=PC.

Macs are like the Hondas of the computer world haha. GM=PC.

Not entirely true. Unlike Honda's, if you kill the main part of your mac notebook it is nearly as cheap to go buy a new laptop.

Not entirely true. Unlike Honda's, if you kill the main part of your mac notebook it is nearly as cheap to go buy a new laptop.

Well ok aside from the price relative to a Honda...I meant the reliability aspect.

its the net connection, it was making mine lag too, and my apples not that old.

yeah but yours is used, bruised, and is swarming with fruit flies just like your .....

yeah but yours is used, bruised, and is swarming with fruit flies just like your .....

this has nothing to do with my friend cory's mom. shes a nice lady, leave her be.

Nice work, David :D

Ben, you have some skills...you get so many girls!! :D

ty. it just got its first wet sand. then gonna get another coat and another wet sand and two coats of clear lol

QUESTION!!!

i am looking at a b16a long block. guy put it in his del sol and turbo charged it. well he apparently suck up some water and hydrolocked the motor and bent a rod. is that even possible when turbocharged? well long story short he wants 200 for the entire long block. is it worth it?

There could way more issues than a bent rod bro becareful hydrolock is serious business I had to rebuild a friends B16a all from scratch because it was damn near unrepairable

ill probably just steer clear then. all i realy wanted was the block. found a guy with block and brand new crank for 125 each. figure if i get that then put another 300 into rebuilding the bottom end i could spend maybe 200 on the head and be set

so I'm no longer a waitress. thankfckinggod. Instead I'm a hostess... so SO much happier with this decision, even if it does mean less hours atm.

I just applied for the Cheesecake Factory. Busboy likely. Asking $10/hr. I gotta get somethin.

I just applied for the Cheesecake Factory. Busboy likely. Asking $10/hr. I gotta get somethin.

nice. I doubt you'll get $10/hr though... try $7.50. That's all I'll get bussing tables on my off nights.

nice. I doubt you'll get $10/hr though... try $7.50. That's all I'll get bussing tables on my off nights.

Then I won't do it. I might as well get unemployment. I'm better off looking for nicer jobs and working on my sergeant upgrade training.

It's not hard to pick one up when most of the girls around this particular part of town have no qualms with throwing leg. Or ass. Or Vagine.

In the spirit of yesterday..My lunch. It was a three course meal which included a pint of Guiness, however I think it tastes like dirty water...So I had the bar tender add 2-shots of Jameson to it :D Although the meal was missing carrots, it was prob the best corned beef and cabbage meal that I've had in 10 years.

25529_10150152193805615_679770614_11448724_1526110_n.jpg

In the spirit of yesterday..My lunch. It was a three course meal which included a pint of Guiness, however I think it tastes like dirty water...So I had the bar tender add 2-shots of Jameson to it :D Although the meal was missing carrots, it was prob the best corned beef and cabbage meal that I've had in 10 years.

25529_10150152193805615_679770614_11448724_1526110_n.jpg

You musta been wasted! That drink woulda been disgusting. Way too much liquor.

Archived