Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

^I think gaga is just the latest attention-grabber of Hollywood...soon it'll be someone else....cycle goes on....that's the Hollywood game IMO

linas signature says it all(second half)

QFT :D

Let's make the HF-sex-week into HF-sex-year haha :D

The other day, I squirted sooo much many times in a row that I surprised myself.....I'm like a cum fountain! haha

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other day, I squirted sooo much many times in a row that I surprised myself.....I'm like a cum fountain! haha

Oh lawd. Where to start with this....

pics or it didnt happen.

^I think gaga is just the latest attention-grabber of Hollywood...soon it'll be someone else....cycle goes on....that's the Hollywood game IMO

oh lawd oh lawd oh lawd

Oh lawd. Where to start with this....

pics or it didnt happen.

pics? fk that i want a vid!

I have that affect on women... :happy:

Then it didnt happen.

lol haha

Wowzers Lina lol

as far as lady gaga she was decent when he first was up and coming but all this spot light is just making her f*king annoying, and please if I hear poker face one more time I will shoot the next person that plays that in the face...plus the best song she had was "just dance" everything else was trash

How do you make Lady Gaga cry? Pok-her-face!

How do you make Lady Gaga happy? Just dance!

as far as lady gaga she was decent when he first was up and coming but all this spot light is just making her f*king annoying

hahaha remember when they were saying she is a hermaphrodite? lol

and it did happen...no proof and even if I did have pic/vid, wouldn't post it :p

I just dont care, im a wookie, and as such no woman can handle my awesomeness. (sadly my hand is starting to go raw)

switch hands.. duh

or get talented and use feet

or start yoga

hahaha remember when they were saying she is a hermaphrodite? lol

i thought she was a lesbian

in other news not related to sex:

talked to BMW.. cant do co-op cause it will interfere will classes and graduation next year.. BUT she said they have regular internships available and she will put me in for them

also might have a chance with an automation company in columbia... havent heard much about it... but hope

and prof's friend still trying to get his friend to find about places in MI

in other news not related to sex:

talked to BMW.. cant do co-op cause it will interfere will classes and graduation next year.. BUT she said they have regular internships available and she will put me in for them

also might have a chance with an automation company in columbia... havent heard much about it... but hope

and prof's friend still trying to get his friend to find about places in MI

if you make it to bmw job....can i has small discount? i love you long time :D

I need a second job, asap. preferably one that's NOT waitressing.

btw- velo... change your sig pls. the current one makes my computer lag whenever I open a thread you've posted in.

right before it got another spray

000_1679.jpg

000_1678.jpg

bottom blue/white. is now black

000_1680.jpg

black

000_1689-1.jpg

old bumper before paing

000_1682.jpg

after a quick spray of .99c rattle can haha. gonna get two more coats before it gets sold

000_1688.jpgyou know i think i might be better at rattle canning than dwayne.....

So for the last two nights I've downright pounded by and far the skinniest girl I've ever had the chance to do so with.

She stands about 5'1, and weighs about 100 pounds wet. Though she doesn't have the body of a 5 year old boy..surprising. Super whore though. LOL.

I need a second job, asap. preferably one that's NOT waitressing.

btw- velo... change your sig pls. the current one makes my computer lag whenever I open a thread you've posted in.

That's to let you know I'm in da house. Dang your computer must be mad old. I'll change it just for you though. :wink:

that looks fvcking disgusting... do you eat anything w/out condiments?

yep pvssy.

but yeah i rarely eat like that. too much grease. ill usually have the sausage patties, a hashbrown, and some fruit

That's to let you know I'm in da house. Dang your computer must be mad old. I'll change it just for you though. :wink:

lol. it's not old- okay, it's older. I got it summer of '07. but it's a macbook. mac's last forever. I actually think it's more to do with the crapty wireless connection i have in the house than anything else tbh. it doesn't seem to lag anywhere else, but thank you!

Archived