Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

so even though i probably just failed my C++ class. i got some good news today

1: hours at work are picking back up, which means more money for the swap.

2: insurance woman from progressive called. we arepaying 1780 right now for everyones insurance with me on my parents policy. well at progressive it is only going to cost 978 a year for everyone. i only have to pay 287 a year until im 25. im pumped. so of the 800 so dollars i saved for insurance, i will be paying off the first two years of insurance and using the rest for more b series swap goodies. going to get a b16a block this week with mains, oil pickup, and crank :D

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just made myself a portfolio website... found out yesterday that I have to hand in a website, and self-promotional stuff for my course today, so just stayed up all night n blasted it out! Never thought I'd get a fully working website made overnight. Crazy!

so asking for your help if i need 3-d models for project next year lol

anyway.. interview with bmw tuesday.. as stated previously.. get reimbursed for travel cost which is awesome and really nice of them... also makes me think there wont be 150 people there.. hopefully at least.. be a lot of reimbursing... so excited

so asking for your help if i need 3-d models for project next year lol

anyway.. interview with bmw tuesday.. as stated previously.. get reimbursed for travel cost which is awesome and really nice of them... also makes me think there wont be 150 people there.. hopefully at least.. be a lot of reimbursing... so excited

good luck on getting the job :D

so even though i probably just failed my C++ class. i got some good news today

1: hours at work are picking back up, which means more money for the swap.

2: insurance woman from progressive called. we arepaying 1780 right now for everyones insurance with me on my parents policy. well at progressive it is only going to cost 978 a year for everyone. i only have to pay 287 a year until im 25. im pumped. so of the 800 so dollars i saved for insurance, i will be paying off the first two years of insurance and using the rest for more b series swap goodies. going to get a b16a block this week with mains, oil pickup, and crank :D

I think you'll pass the class :)

Very good news!! I'm glad things are getting better for you :)

I think you'll pass the class :)

Very good news!! I'm glad things are getting better for you :)

its gonna be close. but if i get a passing grade i will be happy becuase there is no class after this. yeah insurance is great. now i just gotta get the scholarships :D

I got mad high the other day..

6ac8b052.jpg

So high..I could hear Jesus talk..LAWL.

b414e5c8.jpg

Taken from just shy of 80 feet in the air. If you look hard in one of the pictures you can see the Capital Building (for the state of Florida, dumbasses) in the distance. Particular transmission line that photo was taken on is nearly 8-10 miles away from the Capital.

2 words:

PAY

DAY

That is all.

same here. but forgot to pick up my check..fail lol

Hey, check this out.

Glassmounteddildo.gif

wow, i somehow sense a warn/ban coming.

went to a car meet for a bit after work. full of mustangs. watched a k swap ek rape a 92 notchback though haha

Velocifero, lol it was my first drink of the day.

You make us proud.

Ben, I was talking about David's one more year....

Nice pictures....that is sooo high up......

No comment on my gif? I was sure that would get any sex fiend's attention. I think it just sticks to glass and go you just go to town.

wow, i somehow sense a warn/ban coming.

How is that any different than when we all talk about it? It's just a visual not text and arguably less offensive than the stuff we usually talk about, amirite?

went to a car meet for a bit after work. full of mustangs. watched a k swap ek rape a 92 notchback though haha

I should introduce ek owner to halfbred. That is, if he thinks of himself as a Mustang slayer.

Many are. Unfortunately for most -- it hasn't dawned on them that even a 94/97 bolt on LT1 F-body can handle most 99/04 GT's with bolt ons. Much less one of the older 87/93 and 94/95 or 96/98 GT's.

Many are. Unfortunately for most -- it hasn't dawned on them that even a 94/97 bolt on LT1 F-body can handle most 99/04 GT's with bolt ons. Much less one of the older 87/93 and 94/95 or 96/98 GT's.

yeah they got that big ass ego around here sometimes. but there are a few that are done right. i know the one dude has an old 86gt hatch that runs 8.8 and is a daily driver in the summer lol. thing is sick.

So I think I got raped..somehow. Was smashing aforementioned whore in the wee hours of the morning when I told her I needed to pull out -- She was having none of it. Not only did she hook her legs around me (and believe when I say that even as small as she is..she has legs like VICEGRIPS) but the bitch choked me right as I was about to blow. I damn near passed the hell out, which would've been bad for her..don't think she could have moved me. Needless to say..I need to pilfer through her purse or satchel or what the hell ever she calls her bag and find her birth control. Gotta' spike her breakfast with it. LOL.

So I think I got raped..somehow. Was smashing aforementioned whore in the wee hours of the morning when I told her I needed to pull out -- She was having none of it. Not only did she hook her legs around me (and believe when I say that even as small as she is..she has legs like VICEGRIPS) but the bitch choked me right as I was about to blow. I damn near passed the hell out, which would've been bad for her..don't think she could have moved me. Needless to say..I need to pilfer through her purse or satchel or what the hell ever she calls her bag and find her birth control. Gotta' spike her breakfast with it. LOL.

uh oh lol

Archived