Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

^ Be glad you have short hair. It is almost tick season in OH and you will NEVER forget the first time you wake up to feeling one crawling across your scalp.

or up your leg. ticks are nasty. i always keep my hair extremely short and never go into the woods without pants

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still wondering how I've NEVER had a tick on me and yet I've worked outdoors nearly all my life... I swear, i hope i never get one. just the thought creeps me out.

I've never been stung either- like by a wasp/yellowjacket/bee thing.

I'm tempting fate everyday at work to pick some up, and it's finally starting to warm up.

I've had COUNTLESS ticks on me over the years. Such is living in the city that was developed on top of SWAMP. Never had one on my head. Primarily legs and arms. And I STAY in jeans.

bmw was awesome... they are a lot more laid back then you would think

had an interview with an awesome guy from germany for the quality department

got 50 cents a mile and food paid for which is quite nice of them

had an interview with an automation place today also.. complete opposite of bmw.. way smaller and a lot more hands on

bmw was awesome... they are a lot more laid back then you would think

had an interview with an awesome guy from germany for the quality department

got 50 cents a mile and food paid for which is quite nice of them

had an interview with an automation place today also.. complete opposite of bmw.. way smaller and a lot more hands on

i say shoot for bmw lol

side note...anyone else feel extremely guilty when buying car parts? like things that arent needed? or is that just me?

side note...anyone else feel extremely guilty when buying car parts? like things that arent needed? or is that just me?

yep, every time. always justify it beforehand with "i'll be happy for another 6 months if i just get this part, and then i can save some money.". but it's never enough, it's a damn addiction. i'm considering selling all my parts and my car just b/c of it, i'd be better off spending more money on something brand new that i'm happy with stock. maybe lower it and throw some wheels on it, and call it done. as much as i'm not a domestic fan, especially chevy, the camaro 2SS is looking very attractive for that purpose.

well i tried to justify mine as "im going to make a profession of engine building so i better start now" it just feels awful to spend $225 on the parts i did today. what gets me the most is knowing that ill have to fork over 500+ just for a damn tune for this lsvtec build.

gas is going to skyrocket so im staying away from the mustangs for a bit. ive gotten a few offers at some local meets for a straight up trade for a 98 gt with 100,000 on it.

good going, Sarah :)

Ya I used to feel bad but now I just don't buy any parts pretty much...

and it suuuuucks!

Not driving a fun car is really not cool...I day dream about driving a white rsx-s or last gen supra....

*sigh*

you know the more i research about this ls vtec the more i begin to dislike it lol. i really dont wanna pay to have sh1t tuned. cheapest i can find will result in $600 for ~185whp.

so at a minimum $863 that does not include a tune, axels, transmission, suspension, or motor mounts. easily could see $1800 total. you know the price really just doesnt justify the means. i now see why people keep cars stock

building a c5 would be even more expensive.

idk buying those parts was more of an impulse buy than anything. probably shouldnt have. i put the parts back up for sale last night. maybe i can get part of my money back and just slam the hatch

good luck on the skydiving. hope it goes well

^thanks :D

Ok, good thinking to just make your current car more like what you want :)

coilovers?

I swear I'm gon' have to start selling cookies if I can't start getting money together soon.

"cookies" or just cookies? :p

I hope you get lots of money soon :)

Archived