Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

*should say that size doesn't matter since my index finger does the job very well :D and it's smaller and shorter and thinner than any guy's c*ck hehe*

ive often said that.. but well.. 2 fingers are better than one. im just sayin.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen a pic of Brian's and it's huge!!

David, didn't you say you were gonna send yours to bell so that she could compare and tell? loool

*should say that size doesn't matter since my index finger does the job very well :D and it's smaller and shorter and thinner than any guy's c*ck hehe*

yeah i said that. and i sent her a pic. just some random one off of yahoo images rofl. if i was single i would send her one for sure...or fly over to her house and show her in person lulz

ive often said that.. but well.. 2 fingers are better than one. im just sayin.

if two fingers are better than one, then im sure my sex rod would give you tons and tons of fun

hahaha

....better than one

...tons of fun

it rhymes!

Ok, time for someone to tell me "it doesn't rhyme"

Serious question: Is it just me or is there anyone else who wouldn't mind having a threesome with their boyfriend or girlfriend and another person of same sex (yours)...

Like: I'm a girl and I wouldn't mind having a threesome with bf and a girl...

Most people say they wouldn't want to do this?? why?

nope. chicken does not appeal to me... unless its my own. i happen to like it a lot, and i show it often just how much i do.

edit: seriously.. pvssy gets turned into chicken? chicken cat

lmao Seb

yeah... i wouldn't. I just don't swing that way. I know a bunch of other girls who would though- they're actually more open to the idea of 2 girls/1 guy than 2 guys/1 girl. And I know a lot of guys who've had 2 guys/1 girl situations and it didn't bother them. I'd rather do that one though since pretty much all the attention would be focused on me and i could be really selfish. lol.

my mum's cat just died a couple of hours ago... took a heart attack. I've only just stopped crying- 2 hours later. I grew up with him, we got him when I was 11 because I begged to get him when we found him at the flea market.

n700235160_66280_1489.jpg

... I'm going to comfort eat now. Stopping by the cupcake shoppe in downtown on my way to get cuddles when Gorden gets off work.

I would be down with any of the above provided none of the other man parts touched any of my man parts.

yeah no crossing swords or any of that fanny pack shat

so... how you two doin? :naughty:

my mum's cat just died a couple of hours ago... took a heart attack. I've only just stopped crying- 2 hours later. I grew up with him, we got him when I was 11 because I begged to get him when we found him at the flea market.

n700235160_66280_1489.jpg

... I'm going to comfort eat now. Stopping by the cupcake shoppe in downtown on my way to get cuddles when Gorden gets off work.

aw, im sorry. its so sad when a pet dies. :hug:

Serious question: Is it just me or is there anyone else who wouldn't mind having a threesome with their boyfriend or girlfriend and another person of same sex (yours)...

Like: I'm a girl and I wouldn't mind having a threesome with bf and a girl...

Most people say they wouldn't want to do this?? why?

id be down to have a threesome with 2 girls.. just one girl would usually end up getting jealous because youd pay more attention to the other girl..

id be down to have a threesome with 2 girls.. just one girl would usually end up getting jealous because youd pay more attention to the other girl..

I should say "with 2 cool girls"....no jealousy since it's a 3-some! It's in the name: 3!! LOL

hehehe you have another girl ready? LOL

Dude, you should come on HF more often.... :)

Yeah maybe I should. I feel guilty when I neglect this place. Nah, no girl. I've been busy looking for a job for the last 7 months. I don't really have much to offer a girl right now. No job, I'm broke, and living with my folks again. A job would change all that. But unless a girl likes me for ME (which of course I want a girl like that) I just have the Honda as an offering :D

Archived