Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

COOKIES. Girl. COOKIES.

Something's gonna have to give.. Running out of work.

You should charge $1000/night :p jk

I hope work gets busy...hm I wish something really good happens to you...it's been a tough year for you...and you are so awesome!! :)

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been brutal and it's not even April. I slipped in job apps all day today, did the same thing in November..didn't get so much as a phone call. I don't expect anything different.

That is not the squirts Velo was referring to.

I'm glad someone got that.

good going, Sarah :)

Ya I used to feel bad but now I just don't buy any parts pretty much...

and it suuuuucks!

Not driving a fun car is really not cool...I day dream about driving a white rsx-s or last gen supra....

*sigh*

RSX's are played out. Go with the Supra homie.

^thanks :D

Ok, good thinking to just make your current car more like what you want :)

coilovers?

"cookies" or just cookies? :p

I hope you get lots of money soon :)

yeah probably coilovers. me too. got a guy already looking to get the oil and water pump so hopefully that goes

I'm nervous and excited about my party tomorrow night... apparently Gorden & some of our other friends have some surprise planned for me. AND i found a hotel room!! $86 for a 2 double bed room- so we're splitting it with like 3 other people. lmao. Should be one hell of an interesting night... especially since G's planning on pregaming it from about 3pm onwards.

You know what? It isn't worth the over head costs to have an army of evil monkeys. The feces clean up costs alone are through the roof.

I think from now on I will only hire ornery monkeys........

nice find. have fun and be sure to get plenty of pics!

We had lots of fun, even if we weren't completely trashed. and I did one better... we got video!! not too many pics. haha.

haha get it posted. i saw your pics on FB you and gorden looked pretty spiffy haha

thanks! lol. I'll get them posted once I edit them a bit- some of them are a bit long and boring.

we had a great time.. just sucks that I woke up at 8am feeling horrible- and not even hungover horrible, just generally unwell horrible, so I dipped out early and came home while the rest of them went and had sushi for lunch, then Gorden came over and hung out the rest of the day. at least I'm feeling somewhat better now.

im soo boreddd.. i gots a blind date this weekend.. FML

she better be fuxin preddie! :dry:

watch, she will be 400lbs.

lexi: nice dancin, looked like you had good times. and +1 on relieving stress lol

nice pics/time Lexi :D

Go Briaaan!!

Random though: is it just me or do people have messed-up priorities?

My girl friend: "I'm worried my car won't sell for much since I scratched it...I hit and ran a car last month"

Me: "Are you worried about your car's value instead of the fact that you hit some innocent person's car and ran away??"

wow!

I don't like hit-and-runners!

LOL, just watched the 2002 Rose Bowl BCS title game in which meh Miami Hurricanes took some Cornhuskers to the WOODSHED. God I'd forgotten how fun that game was for me.

God I miss those days. Actually being able to make money off my favorite team..CONFIDENT they'd win. I made major bucks from 2000 to the end of the 2002 season when Dorsey left..

^wow nice!

The only time I made a bet with friends over a sports game was for soccer world cup....I said Italy would win and my friends said Germany would win....I won :D

random thought: we should tell the new members that being overly nice comes off as creepy...lol

random thought: we should tell the new members that being overly nice comes off as creepy...lol

I don't know what you're talking about. I am sooo happy all of these wonderful people are here. Pleased to make your acquaintance! Care to join me in my van for some lollipops and ice cream? No? Well have a super day then!

Archived