Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

random thought: I rather be getting f**ked right now instead of work :p

thank you captain obvious. :p

i have yet to eat and see if i am holding down stuff, otherwise i feel better. mostly. less poo like. thx for askin.

"Meh.

I just lol at the fact you said "Cuz yall have fu*ked those up about as completely as you can.". Take a look at yourself mate... I'd say you're slightly more f*cked up over there than we are, with out a single shadow of doubt. So stfu."- Quoted from seb on the last thread just cuz i like to argue

I guess if you consider still having some freedom and individual liberties slightly more fu*ked up, you may be right. But i'll take less government intervention and spying in my life thanks much. (even though we are on a direct path to having more gov. in our life than y'all, we aren't there yet and are fighting like hell to keep it from happening.)

random thought:: I'm not a huge fan of bewbs. I'm an a*s man.

^they do that here too...cops here abuse their powers too! I politely fight back with the rules and laws...showing them that I know my rights and the rules. Then they don't push as hard.

We all know that governments know sooo much about things that go on in our lives. They can know everything and anything pretty much. If it weren't for the supposed "privacy rights," we wouldn't even need detectives and cops anymore, since they would already know who did what.

the majority of Americans are too stupid and lazy NOT to have a lot of government in their lives

the ones who DONT need a lot of government get screwed in the process

(for anyone who does not agree with that statement only needs to ask rick/ryan how stupid people are around here.. and lina.. cause im sure shes remembers the ghetto guys that were throwing a fit saying the HF'ers were smoking pot on the balcony at the HF meet (they wanted some))

Lexi, take the damn vicoden....

Don't use it to go to sleep at the end of the day. There's exactly zero theraputic effect if you do that. The Motrin is for swelling, and the Vicoden is for pain. 1-2 vicoden every 4 hours or as needed and the Motrin 3 times a day with meals. It will get better I promise, it sucks now, but it will wear off.

And if you need a smoke, grab some 2x2's, ball them up and kinda bite down on them over the sockets. Keep biting down like that while you smoke, it will keep the clots from dislodging. Therefore you can smoke and not have to deal with all the pain.

Take it from me, I had to have 5 removed.

Yes 5, and don't try to tell me it's impossible people, ask your dentist.

the majority of Americans are too stupid and lazy NOT to have a lot of government in their lives

(for anyone who does not agree with that statement only needs to ask rick/ryan how stupid people are around here.. and lina.. cause im sure shes remembers the ghetto guys that were throwing a fit saying the HF'ers were smoking pot on the balcony at the HF meet (they wanted some))

Amen. Sadly, it's the same reason Toyota is recalling so many cars (Well, part of it. On the steering issue they did f*** up). They overestimated the average american's intelligence and assumed they'd know enough to make sure to pull the floor mat back after kicking it up under the pedals. Hmm... just checked the brake issue, and it appears it's somewhat the same in the UK. Granted, that's a bit better because the "brake feel" in the prius is just a return spring, so ABS doesn't feel anything like in non-hybrid cars... But still, the car is working properly, the people just don't understand how the car works.

LOL Sarah. I remember.

I has question for anyone:

What's the point of having a government?

Safety and public order. If a government would just stick to that, the world would be a great place. Sadly, corruption takes hold, and political agendas, and all kinds of stupid bureaucratic BS that ruin everyone's day.

On a somewhat related note, Anyone else happy that the people behind global warming finally came out and admitted they've been lying for the past 15 years?

Lexi, take the damn vicoden....

Don't use it to go to sleep at the end of the day. There's exactly zero theraputic effect if you do that. The Motrin is for swelling, and the Vicoden is for pain. 1-2 vicoden every 4 hours or as needed and the Motrin 3 times a day with meals. It will get better I promise, it sucks now, but it will wear off.

And if you need a smoke, grab some 2x2's, ball them up and kinda bite down on them over the sockets. Keep biting down like that while you smoke, it will keep the clots from dislodging. Therefore you can smoke and not have to deal with all the pain.

Take it from me, I had to have 5 removed.

Yes 5, and don't try to tell me it's impossible people, ask your dentist.

by the time you wrote this, I'd already been passed out cold for a few hours. lol. really, the swelling is the worst part of it- I can't really feel anything in the tooth area. Even though I'm taking the motrin as directed it's not really keeping the swelling at bay- it'll probably be tomorrow before that really starts to calm down and I'll be able to open my mouth and talk properly etc. As for smoking... I'm gonna try and hold out for as long as possible. I really should cut down, or quit all together even though I don't want to and I'm not ready to.

I don't believe its a majority. I think its a few retards costing us all.

On a somewhat related note, Anyone else happy that the people behind global warming finally came out and admitted they've been lying for the past 15 years?

Link to scientific journal stating this please?

Yay for Friday, even though I work four ten hour days monday through thursday.. This just means everyone else will be out and about tonight. :D

God knows what I'll be doing.

On another note -- spoke to my most recent flame.. She seemed to be okay, wanted to see me. Not so sure if she's going to make good on what she wanted to do but..whatever. We'll find out.

Archived