Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy thing happened to me during the warm sunny afternoon:

I was at the red light...brand new Kawasaki Ninja 650R pulls next to me...light turns green...revved to go....bike did a wheelie and went uuup and fell backwards...I dodged the spinning bike. I pulled into a gas station and ran back to help...he was ok, but the bike was in bad shape: fender gone...gas tank cruuushed. The rider said he felt stupid...next time don't dump the brand new clutch like that!

i love how saving car from bike came first

lol

did he ask you out afterwards?

^get well... :)

lol Sarah, he was so sad about the bike and I think he was probably married (age)......

Random thought: Now I'm starting to seriously apply way more for jobs so I can get out of here before next cold season comes :D

I just put in 10 applications, I have an interview tomorrow afternoon and another 5 apps to do at home tonight and return tomorrow. So, my dad's complaint of how I'm "not trying to find a job" is total bull. Just because I refuse to work the jobs he keeps finding (seriously, a call center? um, no. I won't even answer the phone if I don't recognize the number!) doesn't mean that I'm not looking. ohhhh I so love doing things to spite people.

Lol Seb. I guess I should take that as a compliment even though most women don't want to be aged beyond their years!

Either you looked at my profile or figured it out from FB. those are my guesses anyway. :)

lol. if it was crass i probably ignored it. I think there's only been about 2 or 3 questions that I haven't answered, and that's only because they were pretty rude. one of them is still sitting in my inbox though- it's not rude, but I don't want to answer it just yet. whatchya ask?

Safe to say my day is complete..just found a picture of Megan Fox throwing up the U to rep the U(of Miami, of course). LOL. Win.

sure you can. it gives you the option to ask it anonymously OR to link it to your username if you sign up for an account.

anyway, i'm bored. everyone needs to send me more questions- preferably ones that I actually have to think about and construct more than a one line answer for.

http://www.formspring.me/Saphfyre

lol ok, mine was a very stupid one cos I was bored... how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood? I apologise

i asked the same question, she said she deals more w/ horses.

guess ill never know :(

I wonder how much wood a horse could chuck then... hmm. Can a horse chuck?

yes, its called cribbing

Makes me think of how much wood can a horse take in.....

:p

a lot, have you ever seen one of those things. yikes.

I've seen a pic of Brian's and it's huge!!

David, didn't you say you were gonna send yours to bell so that she could compare and tell? loool

*should say that size doesn't matter since my index finger does the job very well :D and it's smaller and shorter and thinner than any guy's c*ck hehe*

Archived