Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I think I got raped..somehow. Was smashing aforementioned whore in the wee hours of the morning when I told her I needed to pull out -- She was having none of it. Not only did she hook her legs around me (and believe when I say that even as small as she is..she has legs like VICEGRIPS) but the bitch choked me right as I was about to blow. I damn near passed the hell out, which would've been bad for her..don't think she could have moved me. Needless to say..I need to pilfer through her purse or satchel or what the hell ever she calls her bag and find her birth control. Gotta' spike her breakfast with it. LOL.

This is always a fear of mine for banging a chick.

Velo: that's truely an epic picture lol

haha win. velo looks like your safe haha

I guess I sorta know my limits now haha. Just gotta make sure it's a good one.

Safe to say.. We ordered waffle house. And I "picked it up." Don't think she's noticed she's down a B/C pill yet but.. Whatever. HAD TO BE DUN.

Safe to say.. We ordered waffle house. And I "picked it up." Don't think she's noticed she's down a B/C pill yet but.. Whatever. HAD TO BE DUN.

Slipping her a B/C dont do crap if she wasn't on them for like a week or so. What you wanted to give her was the "morning after" pill...

She's here all weekend and part of next week... at the very least it's worth a shot. Quite a few are missing, so I'm THINKING she's been on them like she's supposed to.

If anything I'll just push her down some stairs.

looks like everyone is doing well lol. ben didnt you have a girl who was prego??

i may be getting my internet back within a month so ill be able to log on and see what hf is up too. life for me still is crapty lol. no job, no car. was gonna be goin back to school for mechanics but went to doc about my hip and apparently its collapsed dry.gif . he told me i need to stick to desk jobs...joy.

so whats everyone else been up too?

looks like everyone is doing well lol. ben didnt you have a girl who was prego??

i may be getting my internet back within a month so ill be able to log on and see what hf is up too. life for me still is crapty lol. no job, no car. was gonna be goin back to school for mechanics but went to doc about my hip and apparently its collapsed dry.gif . he told me i need to stick to desk jobs...joy.

so whats everyone else been up too?

Didn't end well.

No idea truthfully. I've been considering moving into a cheaper place so I can drop every dime I get into a nest egg in case I need to buy another car..repair what I have, or decide to finally pull that construction loan I've always thought about and have my uncle (who has a GC license) build me a house on a peice of property. Where I'm living now, there isn't much money left at all, and my truck drinks or eats what's left after bills have been paid. As it stands now, if something were to happen I'd be screwed.

No idea truthfully. I've been considering moving into a cheaper place so I can drop every dime I get into a nest egg in case I need to buy another car..repair what I have, or decide to finally pull that construction loan I've always thought about and have my uncle (who has a GC license) build me a house on a peice of property. Where I'm living now, there isn't much money left at all, and my truck drinks or eats what's left after bills have been paid. As it stands now, if something were to happen I'd be screwed.

i think that goes for us all lol. well most of us.

So I'm thinking I know why David Carradine died from asphyxiation in the bedroom..

I've done it twice..last night and the night before (which was involuntary, last night wasn't) and that's the most mindblowing motherfracking thing EVER. She thought it was hilarious, seeing me damn near spazz out and actually pass out.

So I'm thinking I know why David Carradine died from asphyxiation in the bedroom..

I've done it twice..last night and the night before (which was involuntary, last night wasn't) and that's the most mindblowing motherfracking thing EVER. She thought it was hilarious, seeing me damn near spazz out and actually pass out.

mmm.... asphyxiation. but there's only one person i trust to do it properly and not kill me in the process.

yah unless you gave her an entire month it isnt supposed to help anything

its a very low dose to be taken over a long time.. one extra in a day wont hurt.. you can miss one and take double the next day and its fine

plan b pill next time

NIGHT IS RUINED.

Was in the middle of undressing for a shower when I felt something crawling on me. QUICKLY brushed my back off only to find a goddamn TICK. Blood sucking little communist bastards. I won't sleep right all NIGHT. I HATE TICKS.

^ Be glad you have short hair. It is almost tick season in OH and you will NEVER forget the first time you wake up to feeling one crawling across your scalp.

Archived