Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i was at the bar the other night. and this smokin hot girl comes up to me with a black eye.

i was like great, this chic doesnt listen.

I lold irl. (yes i is drunk)

Personally .. I think any girl that doesn't take crap off a guy could've beaten his ass. Shouldn't have to take static from some dude with insecurity issues.

I wasn't going to go that far..Already knew he'd puss out and call the law afterward, he just didn't want to give them the complete story.

yay for ben! (not the jail part.. but standing up for womens)

in other news

guess who got a call from BMW about my application !#!$$#%!#$%!%!#$%!#$%!#%!#$%!$#%!%!$#%

I'm so excited

I halfway expect Dwayne to come in this thread and come up with some crap like, "OMIGAWD WHO?"

its for the manufactoring plant in upstate SC

they build the x5 and x6 and i believe about to start another one too

they had three options and i applied for all of them but i would PREFER the one that is finding the problems in the fitment and what not of the new car they are going to start producing their... seems more fun then trying to find where a rattle is coming from in the other bimmers lol

i might check into the one in columbus.. i did appy to the honda R&D place i believe.. its in that area

just found an entire z6 longblock for $100. score. has rod knock but its gonna make a perfect base for a build :D then i can just sell my z6 that is in the car when im done lulz

GL Sarah :)

Go David! :D

My boobies say hi to you all :p loool

Crazy thing happened to me during the warm sunny afternoon:

I was at the red light...brand new Kawasaki Ninja 650R pulls next to me...light turns green...revved to go....bike did a wheelie and went uuup and fell backwards...I dodged the spinning bike. I pulled into a gas station and ran back to help...he was ok, but the bike was in bad shape: fender gone...gas tank cruuushed. The rider said he felt stupid...next time don't dump the brand new clutch like that!

Archived