Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

GRRR. Ok so it's 7.20am, and I've just stayed up all night doing coursework, chilled in bed for an hour watching the latest Lost (WHICH omg THAT SHOW IS FKING GOOD RIGHT NOW). Then was just about to go to sleep... looked at my phone to set an alarm so I don't sleep til tomorrow night... then the fail happened.

Just realised it's Thursday today... and I gotta be in class at 10:40am, for the one session I have a week. There's my hopes of a nice sleep gone straight down the sh*tter.

smoke some crack... youll be ok... lol jk

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive been sleeping till like noon or 1pm and staying up until 3 or 4 am.. its 3:30 am right now and im not tired

pretty much cleaned the kitchen.. made banana nut muffins.. and cleaned both bathrooms.. probably could have got more cleaning done but i got distracted by family guy and discovery/nat geo channels

rant is i get to wake up early cause i promised chris i'd make dinner.. which means i have to guy buy fresh ingredients.. oh and i have to move next weekend and have no idea what im taking

LSD + spring rates + sway bar sizing = oversteering FWD.

I don't know much about hangout spots in the area, Ben would be able to tell me though as he is out all the time. Street racing is pretty big though if you're hoping to get away from it.

i wont race on the street.. i dont mind too much if other people do it as long as the do it with some sense... aka if they are going to kill someone it better only be themselves.. but i probably wont go out there and watch just for the fact of if i get caught out there and get stuck with an butthead cop i could lose my schlorship and grant for my senior year and possibly lose my job at BMW.. and an engineering summer job with BMW is way more important then watching them street race

morons around here race horrible running cars and will literally STOP traffic on the highways.. in high traffic areas and neighborhoods

i just dont trust a lot of the people around this area lol

id go back to oem... im not a big fan of short shifters...

i can see why now. if i cant get it fixed this evening then its coming out

I <3 my e-home. The only forum I can post on and not get bombarded with questions.

holy hell look who came back

Theres nothing wrong with been blown at school or what ever it is you do. I do it all the time i even enjoy it more

more old people. yay!

do not want to be out of bed yet...

Got caught in a hailstorm on the way home from work... which shouldn't have happened since I was off the clock at 4:30, but didn't leave until almost 6 because my boss was drunk and decided to harp on being good to family and friends... which is hardwired into my personality so it was both a waste of his breath and my time. But yeah, long story short... Fenders and trunk lid are pretty bad, hood is trashed... Targa's not great either.... And, of course, I don't have hail insurance... not that I was ever asked about it. The drawbacks to being insured through your parents. FSCK!!!!! :mad:

Say no more ill drink a lil more to lighten the day :laugh:

it didnt work, drink more

my rant: got pulled over(just as i had expected)

and the short shifter i installed is now making my synchronizers whine. so its coming back out in favor of the oem shifter

I go to the club, have a drink, pay my tab and leave to take Gorden back to his car with the intention of going back to the club after dropping him off. I drive around for forever trying to find a parking spot, find one, then spend ages trying to find my damn shoes which have slipped under the passenger seat. Finally find the shoes, walk back over to the club to find they're now charging a cover. I ask the bouncer at the front if I can bypass the cover since I was already there earlier and I needed to take someone home then come back. He says it should be fine, just tell the clerk. So I get to the door. I tell the clerk. her and the other bouncer at the door proceed to tell me that it doesn't matter that I was there earlier, or that I could even prove that I was there earlier... I still have to pay the cover. I point out to them that they STILL owe me for losing my reservations for dinner and for my after party back in October and I'm really tired of all their "red tape" they offered to get teh manager for me but I pointed out that it's useless since I had to wait an hour the last time I asked to talk to a manager- instead I'll be taking it up with the owner. As much as I adore Niall, and most of the places he owns are pretty good- I've had nothing but problems from his overpriced, over the top, and quite frankly, boring nightclub every time I've gone there.

it didnt work, drink more

my rant: got pulled over(just as i had expected)

and the short shifter i installed is now making my synchronizers whine. so its coming back out in favor of the oem shifter

i-told-you-so1.jpg

i dont know. i really dont. it would clunk when going in gear, and it just constantly sounded like a power steering pump whining. but it stopped once i took it out and put the oem one back in.

rant:

blisters! haha, hate em

^yep that happens. you either fall short 100-200 words. or write the amount your supposed to, but only cover half of what you need to

its too early to be awake.

My rant for the week.

Hit a BFR today. In case you don't know what that is, Big F-in Rock.

Hit it so hard it blew my airbags. Also managed to punch a hole in the following; tranny case, oil pan, floor pan, catalytic converter, Greddy EVO2 exhaust, floor pan, gas tank, and almost ripped the bumpers off.

Also, somehow, f-ed up the front suspension.

Not happy. Gonna have a talk with the local dump truck company since they are the ones running BFR's up my roads for highway construction.....

Archived