Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

why do people insist on wanting to try and sell stuff on craigslist as the following:

"prefect condition oem lip for a 92-95 civic. spot free. $50"

i get there and its got 3 of the holes torn out of it, and its been bottomed out a bit. im like wtf dude, i told you that i had to drive 80 miles round trip to get it. and it is NOT how you told me. so i threw $10 at him and left.

i get down the road and my buddy told me that i forgot my 10mm socket in his garage. (we had to help the guy get teh lip off) well we turn around, i go to the house and knock on the door, he comes to the door. its a trailor so the ground is set a ways from teh door, i turn as he opens the door and the dude is frickin naked. i will not be the same. i need to see some tittiies and epic asses.....where is my woman

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do people insist on wanting to try and sell stuff on craigslist as the following:

"prefect condition oem lip for a 92-95 civic. spot free. $50"

i get there and its got 3 of the holes torn out of it, and its been bottomed out a bit. im like wtf dude, i told you that i had to drive 80 miles round trip to get it. and it is NOT how you told me. so i threw $10 at him and left.

i get down the road and my buddy told me that i forgot my 10mm socket in his garage. (we had to help the guy get teh lip off) well we turn around, i go to the house and knock on the door, he comes to the door. its a trailor so the ground is set a ways from teh door, i turn as he opens the door and the dude is frickin naked. i will not be the same. i need to see some tittiies and epic asses.....where is my woman

LMFAO damn dude that sux. I have a few craigslist stories myselfe but that tops em hahaha.

So far no real stories that have happened to people I know beats my cousin selling her dresser on CL and expected the guy to show up with a pickup or van. Instead he shows in his vintage subaru with a screwdriver in hand and proceeds to completely disassemble, label and load the dresser into the car. 4 hours the guy sat in the living room taking it apart.

Anyway, work sucks. Back after a weeks vacation to obx and all i want to do is go back cause ohio blows.

I fcking hate virgin mobile. really, is it that difficult for them to figure out why I haven't been receiving my text messages for the past 2 months and several complaints later? I didn't realize I was asking so much to have the last 2 months bills refunded when I couldn't even use my phone. And don't put me on hold for 20 minutes goddamit. Definitely moving to sprint on payday.

DO NOT GO TO SPRINT!!! they have horrible customer service and signal. i was sittting in my living room waiting for a call from unemployment and had 5 bars and my phone didnt ring. got a voicemail moments later. the missus would call me say at 6 and phone wouldent even show a missed call. id get a voice mail 6 hours later. and the same with text messages. shed text me and wed be in our room hours later and id get it.

at least ten people i know have switched from sprint in the last 6 months. i switched and im still getting charges from them. wtf??

Verizon has been very stable for me.

At my house in the country it is also my only cell option. 0 service for nextel/sprint/tmobile/att and anything else a visitor has tried to use.

I've had sprint, boost, virgin & at&t and out of all of them sprint's been the best by far. I've never had any issues with them unless I was using an older phone that needed to be upgraded and even then they were really accommodating about upgrading it for me. they have the best price for an unlimited everything plan and the best coverage around here. everyone i know with verizon complains that they lose their signal in really random places that they should have full service. at&t... well, they weren't bad but they weren't great either. I had several problems with them when we first signed up with them. they got them sorted out but it wasn't without weeks of going back and forth to get it done. I don't know anyone with t-mobile and everyone with cricket just complains constantly, so... i'd rather just go with sprint.

chris has tmobile for his iphone.. its okay.. hes still on his sisters plan which is in cali so it took a while to get service out here.. we would get it in sumter but when we went to columbia his phone became unuseable.. they were quick to fix though

so i had my buddy bring a guy out to do some body work for me. he has known the guy for years. first off they show up an hour late. when they get here we go straight to work. they cut the fiberglass out. it rains and we were waiting on my dad to bring a 110/220 converter plug to us, well my dad gets held up in traffic. so the guy that was doing the welding gets pissy and told me to get my dad here so he can get this pos car done. when my dad finally gets here with the plug and we get everything ready they start. i go outside for a second and when i come back the dumbass is trying to weld a big ass piece onto the car and then shape it. that would have been ok if he wasnt using metal that was probably twice as thick as the metal on my car. then he cant get the rod to keep from melting so he throws our welder down and said "its not gonna work, so your stuck." he then proceeds to leave. and they left two big ass cuts in my quarter panels. so now i cant drive the car and i have to work for the next 4 days.

so this mother fuucker pissed me off. he calls me about 2 hours later and proceeds to tell me that he isnt coming back because he doesnt like hondas anymore. so its now make clearly know that if i find him in town he is getting the fucck beat out of him for leaving my stranded. and my friend that brought him will be paying to have the car fixed.

what a waste of a day.

and then to top it off, i just realized, the valve cover i bought doesnt have a shield on the inside. it was cut out. i didnt think they were supposed to have one until i seen a few pics online.

Well I have AT&T and its been perfectly fine, even though the IP4 antenna issues, its fine here, no problems. Prior to AT&T i had Sprint, service was awesome...unfortunately the reason why i left was two reasons, random charges when I had my blackberry, and also horrible horrible customer service

blackberrys are gay

thinking about getting an evo from sprint.. but dont know if i can keep my unlimited plan i have now or they make you buy a whole entire other plan like the instinct needed when it came out

Agreed blackberry's are very lame and useless smartphones...well with sprint they have an unlimited plan for 69.99 per month and that includes data apparently, wish AT&T had that deal because its a steal for everything for 69.99.

so i finally got my ip4. i love this phone, wish i wouldve jumped on it sooner.

told you lol, hey be sure to sign up for the free cover/bumper app that allows you to order it right from your phone for free :)

Archived