Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My rant... drew needs to get his ass on here n read my pm's to him.

And he needs to also increase bandwidth, somehow, start selling t-shirts again dude!

Other rant (because I've always got something to complain about), I need a new back! Managed to put my back out AGAIN on Saturday night, and I'm still walking around like a constipated cripple. Ain't good. Need moar drugs.

yeah now that i finally have money i would love to buy a shirt.

damn mosquitoes! why do you make me itch?!?!?!

I just got a bill from UPS for $1,732.15.

Apparently my int'l account was disassociated from my US account last month for reasons unknown.

I wish the customs rate was lower (that is what the entire amount is) but I can't complain compared to other countries.

Well if it dont go away, I am gone. I have no patience for that BS! 3 times it has redirected me now!:mad:

are you sharing some of your information? that or you dont have a good pop up blocker. before i got a good one it redirected me all the time. i never have any problems now

are you sharing some of your information? that or you dont have a good pop up blocker. before i got a good one it redirected me all the time. i never have any problems now

Never happened til HF came back up, like every 5 times page reloads a additional advertisement comes up at top of page??

I bought Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix today thinking it would be fun to watch with my niece (3). 5 minutes into it I realized I've not seen it yet, and confirmed by checking out the books on my shelf that is is the 5th movie (brain fart and I haven't read the 5th+ books yet). So I turned it off (if I've started reading a series I won't watch the movie until I've read the book and I read the first four books 9 years ago) and went back out to town and bought The Goblet of Fire. Now I'm dying to read Order of the Phoenix but I have 14 transmissions to get done right now. phuck me running

Do what? Where?

I remember when they announced they were making the first movie I was trying to figure out how they would do stuff (i.e. I figured they would use flat screen tv's for the paintings, lexan ceiling in the great hall, etc). Watching the first one is what made me want to start making movies. Someday I'll start taking that hobby a little more seriously.

from crying. booze just makes me violent and reckless when i'm in this mood. I'm exhausted 24/7 right now- no matter how much i sleep, it doesn't seem to be enough... primarily because everytime i try to sleep i can only sleep for a couple of hours without something waking me up again. And then on top of that I just started full time at the salon and while it's not difficult, i definitely don't get along too well with the girls there and i'm apparently always doing something wrong (its not my fault that the girl who trained me didn't give a damn about anything and didn't tell me about half the stuff I was supposed to know.) and then i find out I haven't even been scheduled at the restaurant next week and the scheduling manager is trying to claim that I've quit when I NEVER said that- I simply asked him to change my availability to evenings. If I had quit, he would've had it in writing unless it was a "you can't fire me because I quit" situation which didn't happen either. I'm just sick of everyone putting words in my mouth, claiming i've done or said this or that when I haven't and I know full well that I haven't. There's NOTHING that pisses me off more than people doing that.

Archived