Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made a major fool of myself in a convenience store over something stupid. Kindly invited someone out into the parking lot.. Threatened to do nasty things to him. Even my foreman considered "letting me go" as he didn't want our company having a bad rep. Needless to say I won't be going into that store in the morning on the way to this particular job anymore..

The most embarassing thing was that I was the one that was instigating it.

I made a major fool of myself in a convenience store over something stupid. Kindly invited someone out into the parking lot.. Threatened to do nasty things to him. Even my foreman considered "letting me go" as he didn't want our company having a bad rep. Needless to say I won't be going into that store in the morning on the way to this particular job anymore..

The most embarassing thing was that I was the one that was instigating it.

you threatened to do nasty things to him?? AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.......................AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAH

oh man... yeah that didnt sound weird at all....

either way its cool buddy... we all have our embarrasing moments...youll laugh at this later trust me

you threatened to do nasty things to him?? AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.......................AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAH

oh man... yeah that didnt sound weird at all....

either way its cool buddy... we all have our embarrasing moments...youll laugh at this later trust me

You're a fvcking idiot. Kindly go off yourself, it'd be very appreciated by me and many others.

Aformentioned dude whose as I'd like to beat is the same guy who my ex ran off with.. Saw him at like 7:30 in the morning, I'm not a morning person and am as ill as a hornet a majority of the time. There's no one I wanted to see less than this prick when I walked into the Chevron I go to almost daily. Punk motherfvcker just kept on looking at me while I was getting my gatorade and a sub from the subway. Didn't take long for me to give him a "THE FVCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" in front of God and everyone else in the store. "Nothin man, chill out". I was in the wrong, and I didn't care. I just continued my tirade, even went as far as getting in his face. I wanted so badly to be justified in coming unglued on him.

I'm sure news has made it back to cuntface.

You're a fvcking idiot. Kindly go off yourself, it'd be very appreciated by me and many others.

Aformentioned dude whose as I'd like to beat is the same guy who my ex ran off with.. Saw him at like 7:30 in the morning, I'm not a morning person and am as ill as a hornet a majority of the time. There's no one I wanted to see less than this prick when I walked into the Chevron I go to almost daily. Punk motherfvcker just kept on looking at me while I was getting my gatorade and a sub from the subway. Didn't take long for me to give him a "THE FVCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" in front of God and everyone else in the store. "Nothin man, chill out". I was in the wrong, and I didn't care. I just continued my tirade, even went as far as getting in his face. I wanted so badly to be justified in coming unglued on him.

idk about the past with your ex and all... but if you hate this certain motherfcker so much im sure something really bad must have happened...

im actually proud of you for not letting things get out of hand.. i was in a similar situation once... i really liked a girl (still do but its whatever) she had an ass.hole of a boyfriend but i still told her how i felt, either way i was invited by her to her 18th birthday party a while back.. when i got there her bf started talking crap... i didnt do anything at first because of the respect i had for her and the fact that we were at her house...either way i got fed up with it.. i went outside for a smoke.. he followed and asked me to leave... i told him to fck off and beat the crap out of him......

so yeah... i dont think you should be ashamed or embarrased of what you did... it takes more of a man to control yourself than to go on and beat the crap out of someone like a wild beast... be proud of yourself

hard times man. it sucks anytime you see the person an ex walked away with. even if it ends on good terms. i feel ya on that one...wanting to rip of his arms and such...

idk about the past with your ex and all... but if you hate this certain motherfcker so much im sure something really bad must have happened...

im actually proud of you for not letting things get out of hand.. i was in a similar situation once... i really liked a girl (still do but its whatever) she had an ass.hole of a boyfriend but i still told her how i felt, either way i was invited by her to her 18th birthday party a while back.. when i got there her bf started talking crap... i didnt do anything at first because of the respect i had for her and the fact that we were at her house...either way i got fed up with it.. i went outside for a smoke.. he followed and asked me to leave... i told him to fck off and beat the crap out of him......

so yeah... i dont think you should be ashamed or embarrased of what you did... it takes more of a man to control yourself than to go on and beat the crap out of someone like a wild beast... be proud of yourself

anytime a woman walks off with another man(leaving you) it really gets under you skin. even the best of us.

I shouldn't care. Still I find myself sore over it, she made it seem like I was the worst person in the world. She's the one that left. Over some BS too no less. He didn't really say anything to me. I was just having a bad morning. Bad year, really. I'd kill to have just blasted him

As for "what he's done".. He's not done anything to cross me really. He knew I was with her when they started to fool around. I had the feeling she'd been double dipping prior to the split.. Just didn't quite know with who. I'd seen him before. He knows the same people we know. It'd be amazing if he didn't know she was spoken for before things happened.

I shouldn't care. Still I find myself sore over it, she made it seem like I was the worst person in the world. She's the one that left. Over some BS too no less. He didn't really say anything to me. I was just having a bad morning. Bad year, really. I'd kill to have just blasted him.

hold your chin up, have a beer(or something) and get some rest.

I shouldn't care. Still I find myself sore over it, she made it seem like I was the worst person in the world. She's the one that left. Over some BS too no less. He didn't really say anything to me. I was just having a bad morning. Bad year, really. I'd kill to have just blasted him

As for "what he's done".. He's not done anything to cross me really. He knew I was with her when they started to fool around. I had the feeling she'd been double dipping prior to the split.. Just didn't quite know with who. I'd seen him before. He knows the same people we know. It'd be amazing if he didn't know she was spoken for before things happened.

I know where your commin from, but this is entirely the cuntfaces fault. It would have never happened if she hadn't allowed it. I know its hard, but place your anger in the right place. Might help you to move on.

Anger management dude. Need to bring the calm. Actually a lot of the people on here need to bring the calm

Anger management dude. Need to bring the calm. Actually a lot of the people on here need to bring the calm

I need no anger management.

I'm on this forum, am I not? Therefore not in jail. I'd say I did alright.

Ben, I hear Lina is available, but the problem is she won't actually meet you. She will say she will and tell you in detail what she is going to do to you and then flake out and not show up. Just ask my friend Eric.......

Rant - Two faced lying b!tches that hurt my friends. (see post "Lina" as reference)

Ben, I hear Lina is available, but the problem is she won't actually meet you. She will say she will and tell you in detail what she is going to do to you and then flake out and not show up. Just ask my friend Eric.......

Rant - Two faced lying b!tches that hurt my friends. (see post "Lina" as reference)

Quit being such a buttsore little bitch over what happened to your friend.

It happened to him, not you. Have you had gay relations that make you two closer than normal friends? Get the fvck over it. He will soon.

Actually, the bottom line is that you are a douche. And apparently so is your friend. People are entitled to act exactly how they want to act and not have someone go around crying about it to everyone that is within sight. You and your homeboi need to just grow up, move on and stop acting like 5 year olds.

You and your boy on that phaggy time cuzz? If you really cared for him, you wouldn't be acting like a b*tch on a car forum. You would be dragging his a*s out to a bar or club, and being his wing man for the night. You would be helping him find some other wet and warm hole to run through. But nah, you on a car forum actin like you fu*kin the dude.

Archived