Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ you aren't the first to suggest I should be "fixed"

Probably won't be the last either

I swear every other post of yours is about homosexuality in some way. Reading between the lines, I think the message is quite clear.

I swear every other post of yours is about homosexuality in some way. Reading between the lines, I think the message is quite clear.

so you noticed it too huh....

my rant....illaaf.

^ you're just jealous. And apparently uneasy with your sexuality. I have no qualms talking about anyones body parts because I am comfortable with who I am.

Not that you are, but it often turns out the ones that are the most vehement about not discussing certain things that turn out to be repressed in their true feelings.

I hear ya, and I get what your sayin, but 5-10 pages to talk about another man? I have better things to read about. Lol

Not all, just most :)

But, if you read the rest of GD portion of this forum, it is all about homosexuality. If I am not doing it, someone else is, so...............

so you noticed it too huh....

my rant....illaaf.

I was waiting for the proverbial beat down you promised. I wanted to see what would happen, but like your way with women, you are just a big talker.

My Rant - people who make promises and don't follow through (I'm looking at you Demon)

I was waiting for the proverbial beat down you promised. I wanted to see what would happen, but like your way with women, you are just a big talker.

My Rant - people who make promises and don't follow through (I'm looking at you Demon)

first off i promised no proverbial beat down. if i did, you would have received it shorty after the promise. second, i have a way with words around some women, others i wont waste my time on. but it doesnt matter to me because im in a committed relationship for going on 4 years. but good try though. it will take a lot more to annoy the members on this board. to us your nothing more than a useless troll...lol

first off i promised no proverbial beat down. if i did, you would have received it shorty after the promise. second, i have a way with words around some women, others i wont waste my time on. but it doesnt matter to me because im in a committed relationship for going on 4 years. but good try though. it will take a lot more to annoy the members on this board. to us your nothing more than a useless troll...lol

Congrats on the four years. I prefer mine more in the 4 hour range. Less attachments. I think I have annoyed you pretty well. That is why I am getting your special attention.

I dont think you are really annoying anyone

we just think your strange for being so gay obsessed

and I have to wonder when you spend the majority of your time on an online forum to try to annoy people how you get ANY women (and please dont say your not on a lot.. im in the middle of finals so just check in every now and then and there are at least 5 new posts in every thread that have on going convos from you)

I dont think you are really annoying anyone

we just think your strange for being so gay obsessed

and I have to wonder when you spend the majority of your time on an online forum to try to annoy people how you get ANY women (and please dont say your not on a lot.. im in the middle of finals so just check in every now and then and there are at least 5 new posts in every thread that have on going convos from you)

Yes, on a lot. Bored at work. I am annoying demon and having fun seeing how really pissed off he gets. I just like playing with people and there are a lot of people that are so uptight it is fun to play with them.

I realize that I am sick in the head, but this is the way I have fun.

As far as the women is concerned, don't worry your pretty little head about that. I am not some little kid who has never touched a woman before like most of the guys here. I have traveled the world and been "around" and still going "around" as it were.

Yes, on a lot. Bored at work. I am annoying demon and having fun seeing how really pissed off he gets. I just like playing with people and there are a lot of people that are so uptight it is fun to play with them.

I realize that I am sick in the head, but this is the way I have fun.

As far as the women is concerned, don't worry your pretty little head about that. I am not some little kid who has never touched a woman before like most of the guys here. I have traveled the world and been "around" and still going "around" as it were.

That's weird to say and do. It's more like you're flirting with him. I don't care. He seems to like it.

That's weird to say and do. It's more like you're flirting with him. I don't care. He seems to like it.

it entertains me. just when i think he cant get any more full of himself...he posts again haha

Archived