Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

BTW, Seb....

I had uncontrollable bleeding in that area myself. However mine was the result of having titanium rods put through my penis glans. If getting a nick on the foreskin has made yours intolerable, I do not suggest trying for a Tricepticon of any design. Especially a King Richard/Dydoe.

I think out of everyone here, I can say in all honesty I feel your pain. Maybe. It didn't really hurt me. But, going to 10g did. That sh!t hurt! But seeing a lot of blood leave your penis and you not be able to stop it.... That is some scary stuff.

Hope all feels and is better soon.

Dude, how on earth could you have something put through your dork, its just nasty! I dunno how anyone could do it!

Thanks anyway though man, it is feelin much better now, thank fk. And yeah, it was pretty damn scary!

Okay. I can now honestly say, that even as a woman I truly feel your pain Seb... and laughing at other people's misfortunes is bad karma which comes back to bite you in the ass... nearly literally. You can thank Gorden and formidicus hericon.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. I can now honestly say, that even as a woman I truly feel your pain Seb... and laughing at other people's misfortunes is bad karma which comes back to bite you in the ass... nearly literally. You can thank Gorden and formidicus hericon.

haha wow. i hope you heal quickly lexi. did he tear the front door down or split the wood out back?

my rants:

1) i hit a bunny on the way home a bit ago....i am sad.

2) i hate you colter(not really). you closed the ban illaaf thread before i got to reply :(

haha wow. i hope you heal quickly lexi. did he tear the front door down or split the wood out back?

my rants:

1) i hit a bunny on the way home a bit ago....i am sad.

2) i hate you colter(not really). you closed the ban illaaf thread before i got to reply :(

you hit a bunny??!! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH ROFL HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAAHAHAHAHA......AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

what kind of evil person runs over a bunny??!!

you hit a bunny.... hahahahahaahahahahaaha.........oh crap you have no idea how bad that just made me laugh....thanks lol

lol i felt so damn bad. i had just turned off the highway onto a small 2 lane road and was in the process of running away from a boosted VR4(22lbs of boost haha). i barely saw the bunny run out, i didnt even have time to hit my brakes lol.

rip bunny wabbit...im sorry

(im sure ill see him tomorrow when i go to work...all laying in the road and such)

take some flowers to him at least if youre gonna see him again... lol

we dont get dead rabbits here, we get dead possums... or wanna be dead possums sometimes you see them laying forever in the middle of the road... then out of nowhere they get up and run off

thanks. I'm not in quite as much pain as I was wed night/thursday... im surprised how quickly its healing. definitely the wrong angle and probably won't be trying that one again. when we joke about blunt force trauma... yeah, it's not a joke anymore. lol. sad thing is, i didn't even realize it until the next morning. heh.

you hit a bunny??!! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH ROFL HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAAHAHAHAHA......AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

what kind of evil person runs over a bunny??!!

you hit a bunny.... hahahahahaahahahahaaha.........oh crap you have no idea how bad that just made me laugh....thanks lol

my mum ended up totaling her car by landing upside down in a ditch trying to avoid hitting a rabbit once. every time she drives that road, I tell her that the rabbit's in the hedge laughing at her. It happened to be Friday the 13th too... and the only thing she could think of was "ohmygod... don't destroy my boots!!" at the time it happened.

take some flowers to him at least if youre gonna see him again... lol

we dont get dead rabbits here, we get dead possums... or wanna be dead possums sometimes you see them laying forever in the middle of the road... then out of nowhere they get up and run off

lol i might. but i dont want to stop in the road... we get dead everything here. my car has now hit the following:

1 Deer(when cousin owned it, hence green fender)

1 bunny :(

2 possums

1 raccoon

3 squirrels

9 birds lol

thanks. I'm not in quite as much pain as I was wed night/thursday... im surprised how quickly its healing. definitely the wrong angle and probably won't be trying that one again. when we joke about blunt force trauma... yeah, it's not a joke anymore. lol. sad thing is, i didn't even realize it until the next morning. heh.

my mum ended up totaling her car by landing upside down in a ditch trying to avoid hitting a rabbit once. every time she drives that road, I tell her that the rabbit's in the hedge laughing at her. It happened to be Friday the 13th too... and the only thing she could think of was "ohmygod... don't destroy my boots!!" at the time it happened.

lol glad to hear its healing. did you notice when you woke up and it was bleeding? or just the pain?

lol @ destroying boots....

lol glad to hear its healing. did you notice when you woke up and it was bleeding? or just the pain?

lol @ destroying boots....

actually, it looked like a murder scene at the time, but we just figured it was that time of the month. it wasn't until the next morning that I nearly screamed in agony when I took a shower and realized there was something wrong.

I have to admit, the boots comment is something I'd think too...

actually, it looked like a murder scene at the time, but we just figured it was that time of the month. it wasn't until the next morning that I nearly screamed in agony when I took a shower and realized there was something wrong.

I have to admit, the boots comment is something I'd think too...

yeah thats about what the man vs jar vid looked like. a sh1t ton of blood lol. hope it heals quickly....maybe next time use more lube? lol

I was told today where i'm moving has skunks

i dont wanna run over a skunk.. they said it will smell HORRIBLE

Skunks are bad enough when someone else runs over it.... Good reason to have the top off though, otherwise the smell circulates through the car for the next mile or two.... Not fun.

My rant: Frigging 80s fuse box.... first it was the gauge lights, this time it was the headlight... which on a motorcycle could lead to tickets and fines. Hopefully this time it'll stay fixed. At least until I have $50 to spend on a new one... Unless I want to get a universal one and fab it to fit... hmmm....

would it really have been that difficult for my dad to have cleaned out the refridgerator before he left? Now I have to go through everything and figure out whatever the hell it is that stinks to high hell.

and I'm sick of cleaning.

I was told today where i'm moving has skunks

i dont wanna run over a skunk.. they said it will smell HORRIBLE

they are awful. when you hit one(not if. when.) the little pouch that makes them smelly will bust all over you front bumper

My room mate has three different mills open in the fridge. Anyone know why you would do this?

he is a jackass

my rant: i stubbed my damn toe at work.

frack working a double on Cinco... I had to bitch out the managers just to let me leave before 10pm- they were trying to say that i couldn't leave until the wait was done... and it kept getting longer and longer every time they said it.

yeah... my feet hurt, and I am never working a double on Cinco again.

off to go get drunk.

To recap, I broke Lexi's vagina. It was broken something bad. Like really bad. When she says murder scene, think triple homicide. Blood everywhere. It was ... AWESOME!!!!!!!!

It is only semi-broken at the moment though. Need to break it on occasion though. Only because she says things like, "the hottest guy i've dated was this guy in england. he was offered a modeling contract". I think I was justified in assault and battery of her genitalia.

To recap, I broke Lexi's vagina. It was broken something bad. Like really bad. When she says murder scene, think triple homicide. Blood everywhere. It was ... AWESOME!excl.gif!excl.gif

It is only semi-broken at the moment though. Need to break it on occasion though. Only because she says things like, "the hottest guy i've dated was this guy in england. he was offered a modeling contract". I think I was justified in assault and battery of her genitalia.

hahahaha. i bet your proud arent you?

was it as much blood as man vs jar?

im really getting sick and tired of the neighbors dogs barking all night long....all 5 of them.....over NOTHING! i am only getting 4 hrs of sleep again and its starting to suck

im really getting sick and tired of the neighbors dogs barking all night long....all 5 of them.....over NOTHING! i am only getting 4 hrs of sleep again and its starting to suck

at 10pm throw a cooked piece of meat with a sleeping pill stuck inside it for each dog :p

lol jk

tried that. they fight over it and it goes on for a long ass time. im about to just shoot the damn dogs with the airsoft gun. its 12:35 and im already tired as hell...and i gotta be at work at 4

take a video.. call police

my rant:

parked under a tree to meet mom & sis for lunch

came out.. found out i parked under a berry tree.. so i had pink/red bird crap all over the car :mad:

Archived