SpeedDemon

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahaha. i bet your proud arent you?

was it as much blood as man vs jar?

Never saw it. I'm not certain.

I'm going to go with no.

The amount of blood was intense but nothing overly crazy. Just more than I thought I would see.

^do a b series swap and boost it. show them whos boss haha

you REALLY dont understand what these cars are

a boosted b would just blow up anyway

and the fact they are running boosted built nissans and subies and such (you know a nissan and a subie.. something MEANT to go fast)

you REALLY dont understand what these cars are

a boosted b would just blow up anyway

and the fact they are running boosted built nissans and subies and such (you know a nissan and a subie.. something MEANT to go fast)

ah i thought u meant stock nissans.

in that case buy a new car

lol i was looking at all the car threads from when people joined

its like subie, subie, 240sx, subie, 240sx, miata, eclipse, eclipse, 2010 camaro ss (friend has also one so not too big of a deal), etc (and NONE of the cars look to be not taken care of)

there was ONE civic.. i think he has an ls-vtec? i think it said it used to be a boosted civic but he blew it up (proving my point once again about the majority of boosted/LS hondas WILL blow up fairly quickly because they are not MADE for it.. done probably with a large amount of cash.. completely possible)

the for sale area has like boost controllers, sr20det's, caged supra rolling chasis, etc

there was ONE honda part for sale.. a clutch or something

i was looking up M3's earlier.. found one at an auction this week for like 2500.. but if something is broke or will break we are talking some $$$$ to fix that crap.. and i dont exactly KNOW what i want FOR SURE..

I love my del.. me & chris have disscussed how to do a sr20 del sol.. but it doesnt solve the not RWD problem unless we do a RWD Del with something in it.. or put the SR in the back

just buy an older silvia with an rb swap in it. problem solved. it is lightweight, goes like tits, and looks like them too

my car isnt meant to outrun anything. its just a learning experience on how to build a motor, and some more fun for me on my drives to and from work.

but i wont lie...if i wreck it....i might by a 96+ mustang gt.

ive considered a mustang, a bimmer, nissans, hondas, etc

what i REALLY want and KNOW i want is my short bed c10.. chop top, flat black, lowered just a tad, flush brushed aluminum 20's or 22's, and an eco-friendly v8 with plenty of tow power (as eco friendly as possible at least)

i might have a little "gangster" in me.. or im just cool like that lol i would drive it EVERYWHERE

rant: everytime i find one we has not the cash for it :(

my girlfriend and her parents own a bmw. its one of the older ones but its still nice. has quite a bit of power. we replaced the water pump on it once...not fun...or cheap

lol

we were talkin RWD

but that would be just order a frame from jegs or somthing and do all the chassis work and just have the del body sitting on top all the fun stuff

sooooo much work though

ive considered a mustang, a bimmer, nissans, hondas, etc

what i REALLY want and KNOW i want is my short bed c10.. chop top, flat black, lowered just a tad, flush brushed aluminum 20's or 22's, and an eco-friendly v8 with plenty of tow power (as eco friendly as possible at least)

i might have a little "gangster" in me.. or im just cool like that lol i would drive it EVERYWHERE

rant: everytime i find one we has not the cash for it :(

eco friendly? just get a prius... its ok if chicks drive them lol

guys if you own or drive a prius... cut your balls off...

lol

we were talkin RWD

but that would be just order a frame from jegs or somthing and do all the chassis work and just have the del body sitting on top all the fun stuff

sooooo much work though

if you go awd get an evo or sti. but yeah thats a sh1t ton of work for a chassis swap lol

and his dik...infact just go ahead and kill yourself if your a guy lol

:laugh: never going to happen

a CR-Z might

I love it how people think the prius is eco-friendly... I've read in a few places the VW Golf is actually gets more MPG than a prius, I'm sure it was a pretty powerful one too.

The only eco friendly car is the Honda FCX Clarity, seeing as all it exhausts out is water...

Americans love a prius.. I know they are not eco friendly

grrr. i should NOT be awake this early. but of course my body only allows me to sleep for 6 hours at a time naturally and I'm not the type who can just lay in bed for the sake of it either. And now I can't go back to sleep even though I desperately want to.

Archived