Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

lol he is just being sensitive because he carries a gun. i think he missed the idea of meth+gun. but its ok. thats common sense and im sure he understands.

so its almost 1am. i want to see southpart at 1...but soooooooooo tired.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tubbith is gun obsessed. the guy thinks guns are ok, the guy is has much to learn.

Gun obsessed, no. But do I get my panties in a bunch and cry like a little bit*h when i see one, no. Way to think im an idiot because i am not scared of a simple object. You people (anyone who hates or is scared of guns) give the gun itself way to much power. It is nothing more than a tool, simple as that.

As for the meth+guns, I saw it. But it is not what i was referring to. In my opinion the part about a gun could have been left completely out of her post. If you have spent any time around people who are addicted to meth (I have 4 friends who lost most everything they had because of it) you would know that that alone would be reason to move out.

Now, if everybody is done whining like little phaggots, you can go back to your random posting about useless bullsh*t.

I should have said carrying an illegal gun while doing meth!

The dude was hallucinating and playing around with an illegal gun. He was on probation also.

Everything about the dude was wrong. Even if he didn't have the gun, I wouldn't want to be near him because he was going insane.

Drugs are bad! :p

fu(k this house.

i get yelled at for calling to see who picked my brother up. i have always picked him up on tues/thurs and now they are saying i never pick him up. and this thurs my mom got him, nobody told me that i wouldnt be picking him up. which screwed my day up after class. i could have been staying at the university doing my hw but noooo cant do that.

now they are bitching because i didnt get up and do 6 loads of laundry and a load of dishes. i had to get up and leave early so i could work on hw at the university. which i told them several times last night.

i come home and first thing thats said "where the fucck have you been?!". well since i didnt pick up little brother i went and ran some errands. big whoop. now im home and havent ate since i got out of bed and she refuses to let anyone eat. all because the dishes were not done. so about the time i have to puke im walking out in the hallway and going all over the tile floor.

to top things off i was supposed to go to my cousins house and get the b series mounts for my build. i call him at 4pm to make sure he will be home at 4:30-4;45. he neglected to tell me that he was going to get some doors that he picked up. which will put him getting home at 6 or 7.

and just when things couldnt get any worse, my professor decided to move the due date for our 12 page project from the 9th of june to the 4th of june. which puts me in a very severe bind of time. that means i have pretty much 5 days to get the rest of my research done, document everything, and type it all up. i cant work on it for the next 3 days because of extremely long hours at work.

f.m.l.

Seb, have you actually handled a firearm before?

Because if you haven't the only reasoning you have behind your mindset is what your government and, more than likely your gun hating, never served in the military and learned something about them, family.

Otherwise you would know that a weapon, in itself, is completely harmless. It takes a human being with evil intentions and a f*ucked up brain to make it take a life.

No it's not a tool, it's a weapon. which can kill easy. yeah I can see how you 'don't get your panties in a bunch n cry' when you see one, neither do I, craps different over there obviously. I'd never live with someone who had a gun in the house. heard too many stories about crap going wrong and someone getting killed cos of a stupid reason.

Oh and if you're going to call me a #$%^!!, at least spell it properly you twat.

oh, and if you hadn't realised, this is the RANT thread. it's the place to have a whine.

It is just a tool. If i set my Glock 17 on my desk and walk away, it will not start killing babies and innocent children who are playing outside my window. Like i said, you seem to give the gun some magical power. Like, as soon as i pick one up i turn into Hitler himself. Its just not the case. Also, accidents with firearms do not happen if you use proper safety while handling them. They dont just go off. Booger hook has to pull the bang switch. So, these "stories" you have heard, are more than likely about someone who was not responsible with their firearm. Most, and i stress most, as in, not all, firearms owners are extremely responsible.

ETA: I spell the word like that for a reason. It wasn't directed at you specifically.

Obviously we all live in different areas in different circumstances and cultures, so if you feel the need to have a gun, so be it. You have that freedom and right, and I support it.

However, I don't think anyone can dispute that guns simply make it easier for anyone to kill anyone. If everyone had the right to a nuclear warhead, what do you think would happen?

you would all die because i would unleash hell when i hear someone bitch about their money problems

God I hate being broke.

People I used to work with (before I got into this haggard ass tree business) are bringing in like 1400 take home a week because of the sudden heat.

=( Miss my job.

there are dozens of a/c and in home cooling places hiring up here. pays 40K+ with benefits.

if i were you i would find a way to get back into the a/c business. no matter what it takes

and you have a reason to bitch about money. i should have clarified that when i hear the spoiled people or wasteful people bitch about money that i will kill everyone

there are dozens of a/c and in home cooling places hiring up here. pays 40K+ with benefits.

if i were you i would find a way to get back into the a/c business. no matter what it takes

and you have a reason to bitch about money. i should have clarified that when i hear the spoiled people or wasteful people bitch about money that i will kill everyone

Yes, let me cut bait and move to Ohio..a place not known for booming insanely hot summers and lack of winter. I'd imagine your winter is our summer, and vice versa.

absolutely fcking awful day.

woke up late for work and managed to make it in 3 hours late.

phone died

forgot my lunch

ended up working 2 hours longer than i was originally supposed to (even after I've made up the 3 hours i missed this morning)

and I'm back in there on Monday morning.

...shoot me.

Yes, let me cut bait and move to Ohio..a place not known for booming insanely hot summers and lack of winter. I'd imagine your winter is our summer, and vice versa.

yeah something like that.

so two EG hatchbacks got broken into today. one was a h22 with h2b, the other a b16 with itr tranny. both had full bolt ons. they only got away with stereo equipment and the guages(wtf?)

and a k swapped coupe was stolen at 5pm today.

im just wondering how long its going to take for my hatch to be tampered with. so im gonna be getting a wheel club, tilt and glass break alarm, and get the fuel cutoff in this week. i cant risk losing my car. i will literally kill someone

yeah something like that.

so two EG hatchbacks got broken into today. one was a h22 with h2b, the other a b16 with itr tranny. both had full bolt ons. they only got away with stereo equipment and the guages(wtf?)

and a k swapped coupe was stolen at 5pm today.

im just wondering how long its going to take for my hatch to be tampered with. so im gonna be getting a wheel club, tilt and glass break alarm, and get the fuel cutoff in this week. i cant risk losing my car. i will literally kill someone

Boy in Tampa had a silent alarm. If his car was so much as tampered with it sent him an immediate page. He shot one of the people that broke into his car in the ass, LITERALLY..

why did i ever agree to working in an all female workplace? I swear, I think every single one of them has PMS today.

Because you secretly want to munch carpet?:p

Sorry been without HF for a day and have a lot of pent up posting looking to escape! So you were my first target! Although the thought kinda makes me a little wet!:dry:

Because you secretly want to munch carpet?:p

more like i secretly want to punch them all in the baby maker and tell them to get their heads out of their arses. they are NOT anything special- they're hairdressers. So, basically they're a bunch of airheads with a pair of scissors. And its not my fault or my problem if one of the receptionists wants to leave a day early and they can't find someone to cover for it. I never completely agreed to it- as far as the restaurant is concerned, I officially start full time on the 2nd. That's what was agreed upon. I said I'd cover the shift IF I wasn't scheduled at the restaurant, but I can't be two places at once (trust me, if i could do that I'd have 15 jobs!). They don't have any higher priority than the restaurant, especially not when they changed the schedule AFTER the restaurant's schedule had already been made. I'm not going to drop everything and be at their beck and call all the time.

... I'm already looking for another job. Now I remember why I quit in the first place.

Boy in Tampa had a silent alarm. If his car was so much as tampered with it sent him an immediate page. He shot one of the people that broke into his car in the ass, LITERALLY..

HAHA wow

more like i secretly want to punch them all in the baby maker and tell them to get their heads out of their arses. they are NOT anything special- they're hairdressers. So, basically they're a bunch of airheads with a pair of scissors. And its not my fault or my problem if one of the receptionists wants to leave a day early and they can't find someone to cover for it. I never completely agreed to it- as far as the restaurant is concerned, I officially start full time on the 2nd. That's what was agreed upon. I said I'd cover the shift IF I wasn't scheduled at the restaurant, but I can't be two places at once (trust me, if i could do that I'd have 15 jobs!). They don't have any higher priority than the restaurant, especially not when they changed the schedule AFTER the restaurant's schedule had already been made. I'm not going to drop everything and be at their beck and call all the time.

... I'm already looking for another job. Now I remember why I quit in the first place.

Falcon Punch!!!

STOP HOGGING THE BANDWIDTH!!!

even a watermelon margarita at half price didn't make this day better.

and to top it all off, i still have to deal with their bullcrap tomorrow because the only thing they could come up with was for the girl working night shift to work the morning... and guess who gets the night shift. I swear to god... Imma stab someone.

Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width Band Width

muhahahah

my rant

couldnt get on HF all weekend.. wtf

rained all weekend.. wtf

headlight bulb doesnt work right.. wtf

(Band Width )

My rant... drew needs to get his ass on here n read my pm's to him.

And he needs to also increase bandwidth, somehow, start selling t-shirts again dude!

Other rant (because I've always got something to complain about), I need a new back! Managed to put my back out AGAIN on Saturday night, and I'm still walking around like a constipated cripple. Ain't good. Need moar drugs.

Are you sure your not French??:laugh:

Archived