Official HF Random Thought Thread

CRG7

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a Leeroy Jenkins charge at the end, haha.

*disclaimer*

I am not a WoW fanboy, I do not even particularly like WoW. I played the 10 day free trial, that's it.

I simply found the Jenkins video online, and found the sheer stupidity/hilarity enthralling.

i was thinking that but itd be akward making peopls food right infront of them, but fastfood might be my last choice, intill im 18 them im going factory, UPS, warehouse, ect. ect.

Not really, unless you have the people that like to make comments while you're making it, as though you have no idea how to make a sandwich. I worked at a deli/convenience store when I was 16-17. Couldn't use the slicer (thankfully. left there a few months before turning 18, so that i wouldn't have to deal with that), but I had to make subs/sandwiches, cheesesteaks (blech, but I was always told they were really good when I made them), hamburgers/cheeseburgers, morning breakfast sandwiches and whatever was deep fried.

i need a job so damn badly. 1500 overdrawn...got about £10 to last me til January. f*ck. Gonna have to open another bank account n just raid in to another overdraft. Life/money sucks balls. big fat fkin hairy ones at that. I'm talking Chewbaccas balls here.

If anyone knows of anyone who needs any design work done I can do...

Websites (design, and I can build full websites in html), leaflets/flyers, Posters, Adverts (TV, Magazine, Internet), Interactive CD's, 3D Models (E.G products), also I can do 3D Animation (for adverts, websites etc.)

Anything else needed, let me know. I'll do it for cheap, and if you want an example of previous work let me know.

sucks...hopefully times will get better for you...hugs :)

Have you checked craigslist? there are tons of jobs like that on craiglist! just imo

This assclown named Skywalker shot a proton torpedo into my corner office, so I got laid off.

heres what you do..

COLLECT unemployment, im collecting and im getting 1600 a month, its not alot, but saving up and getting me by.

Apparently no one here has seen Star Wars.

I'm not looking for a job. I go to college. I'm employed by my father in the summer.

Keep in mind that most of the forum consists of youngin's.

Then there are those of us (<----------) who never thought they were the greatest-movies-ever-made and the-reason-to-live (I've dealt with too many Star Wars geeks in my time).

arrive9.jpg

Storm Trooper overload.

i was kinda like 'wow ryans dad laid him off? ryan must be a horrible son or something'

and then i realized you still have your job

I was walking down some steps today and slipped and hurt my ankle.. not sure how bad it is but i wanted to cry.. driving a 5 speed home was pretty bad too

Christmas/bdays/new year's gifts ideas are overwhelming...how can I find all these things that sound so great in my head loool

I got you a present Lina! I also got a little sumtin sumtin for Rick. Still tryin to figure somethin out for John. I might get somethin for anybody else who's commin to the meet next week too.

i really hurt my ankle

i cant even drive the sol because i cant push the clutch in without wanting to cry.. or put too much weight on my foot.. and crutches suck

i had to drive my bf's mustang to school to take my final, and then got sick in the middle of the final so the teacher said i didnt have to finish it but i tried anyway

sorry to hear about your ankle Sarah! hope everything clears up.

my day consisted of my ongoing, gheyy cold, locking my keys in my truck, and realizing that I failed 2 classes. lovely, but noone to blame but myself, at least for one of them. i have a low drive to do things, i'm lazy when it comes to school TBH. and i hate it. considering joining the Marines earlier. I need a good kick in the ass to get me going.

i think i sprained it bad or something.. if its broke we wont find out till next week if its still hurting cause i hate going to the doctor haha

dont feel about about grades.. i got an A in physics lab, and a D+ in vector calculus.. and probably an A in engineering and a B or c in physics, and hopefully a B in circuits if i can ace this final tomorrow, and MAYBE a b in statistics.. if im lucky

again, sorry to hear about the ankle. i've never sprained anything TBH, but have been through enough painful injuries to know it's not fun.

yeah, school is kicking me in the nuts. i was considering taking summer courses but FORGET THAT! i'm just going to landscape, save a lot of money up, then probably enlist in the fall. we'll see, not totally sure yet.

Archived