Official HF Random Thought Thread

CRG7

Hello hangover.

Got trashed lastnight while watching P.S. I love you (kind of a let down after my sister told me how sad it was). Went to sleep around 4am. Woke up at 10am. I still have a hangover. I rarely get them so this sucks.

A co-worker was just telling me the other day that she watched this for the first time (I saw it months ago) and she was so depressed afterwards and miserable that she decided she didn't like the movie lol.

I don't like big boobs. Its all about being proportional. 32-36 B's are nice, C's are ok depending. Anything fake isn't nice.

This is why we shall marry. :laugh:

I was supposed to have the day completely off tomorrow (except for taking my brother on yet another doctor visit for his ankle). I don't.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to pay $210 for my speeding ticket by 12/23. I get paid 12/22 (won't be deposited until 12/22 or 12/23) from one of my jobs and on 12/25 from my others.

Um, don't they normally give you like a month to pay it?

Court was going to be on the 9th, or I had to mail it in by then if pleading guilty. I had to work that night, so I mailed it in. Got the notice the other day that payment must be made by 12/23 (cash or money order). They're desperate, budget cuts FTL.

I have to pay $210 for my speeding ticket by 12/23. I get paid 12/22 (won't be deposited until 12/22 or 12/23) from one of my jobs and on 12/25 from my others.

ahh you have to pay a speeding ticket too? iv gotta pay 373 by jan 20th. everybody keeps telling me to go to court tho and request dip class to have it taken off. i was doin 41 in a 25 >_< . since then iv been watchin my speed like an old person.

ahh you have to pay a speeding ticket too? iv gotta pay 373 by jan 20th. everybody keeps telling me to go to court tho and request dip class to have it taken off. i was doin 41 in a 25 >_< . since then iv been watchin my speed like an old person.

Yeah, 68 in a 55, after coming up a hill I realized my speed (70) and had started to slow back to 60 but it was too late. $125 for the offense, $85 surcharge... and they give me almost no time to pay it :rolleyes:

Yeah, 68 in a 55, after coming up a hill I realized my speed (70) and had started to slow back to 60 but it was too late. $125 for the offense, $85 surcharge... and they give me almost no time to pay it :rolleyes:

yea. i was just crusin. didnt realize i was goin that fast plus thought speed limit was higher. my surcharge stuff was only 61. iv got three paychecks to pay mine.

i had a final last friday, tomorrow, tuesday, thursday, and friday. then im going to vegas for the weekend to see our basketball team play UNLV then our football team play in the Vegas Bowl

I'm still good to go on tickets. I haven't had enough to disqualify me from taking driving school. Only 1 speeding ticket since I became legal, nothing on my record.

If you want me to Ashley, I can come up there and take care of your problem. Mercenary is my part time job.

Um, don't they normally give you like a month to pay it?

I have Computer Architecture final exam tomorrow.

And a final project due Wednesday, along with 2 other exams.

Depends on the jurisdiction. Around here it 168 hours.

My buddy got popped for 96 in a 65. He's an idiot. Got it reduced to 71 I believe, had to pay that and court costs, along with his lawyer. Errr I mean mommy and daddy paid for it...

I would really like to move out. But there's no feasible way currently that would be to my benefit. I have no job, and have put out about 6 applications. Hopefully Subway will call me back :thumbsup: .

I am pissed at myself still for school. Today I thought I had my Criminology exam, so I didn't study bc I know that material. Surprise! It was Intro to Law. That class will probably be re-taken, along with the other two I failed. This semester was a waste, and I hate myself for doing that.

Come on man. Get with the program. You don't wanna be retaking classes like me, it's not fun.

Speaking of programs...I just finished writing my final prog. 400 lines of code, and probably around 100 man-hours later, it WORKS PERFECTLY!!

Now I just have to study for 2 HUGE tests on Wednesday...

Ash, smile! :)

get with the program is what i need to do.

need i kick in the ass, more than i've had all my life.

i work when it comes to a job, but school...i'm lazy as hell, and i hate it.

USMC is gonna fix this crap.

If it's not something you want to do, then don't do it.

If you really want to finish school though, stop making excuses and just do it.

I'm at that point where I'll do anything to finish school. I've been going part-time the last 2 years, and I've got a whole nother year after this one.

Next year I'm only going to be taking 2 classes in the fall and 1 in the spring. After I graduate, it will have been 7 years since I started. Do you know how agonizing it is to drag it out that long?

yeah, i'm not making excuses, i said i was lazy and that's why. this semester is over, so next i'm going to buckle down.

feel like an ass for doing it on my parent's dime too. >_< i really do.

7 years sounds like forever in school. i don't even like the idea of 4 years.

i'm smart, don't even really have to put a lot of effort in. like i had an A in one of my classes, but procrastinated on a project and killed it. stupidity.

get with the program is what i need to do.

need i kick in the ass, more than i've had all my life.

i work when it comes to a job, but school...i'm lazy as hell, and i hate it.

USMC is gonna fix this crap.

+1 man

My random thought of today...

If I try and install Windows, via Boot Camp on my spanking new macbook pro (which I would cry about if anything happened to it)...

A: Will it spontaneously combust into a giant fireball?

B: Work fine, and Crysis and Far Cry 2 will work amazing well too. (only reason I'm doing it)

C: It will install fine, but then I won't be abe to play Crysis or Far Cry 2 due to some stupid error message which nobody on earth understands.

D: It will suck the entire world and universe in to a massive blackhole.

My guessing is A or D. Hence why I'm going to put it off for a while i think....

Depends on which windows, and what graphics setup you have. I'm guessing you've probably got an nvidia 8 or 9 series since you're hoping to play Crysis, which means you should be perfectly fine. The Macbook Pro is actually the single computer best suited to running Vista. And, to be honest, while Vista has a few quirks... it's the bloody hardware that tends to cause problems. Guess what, Mac's don't have that problem because their engineers have a far better grasp of what parts to meld together into their... white plastic blocks. Basically, Vista dual booted on a Macintrash will work fine, if you have the harddrive space, 3+ gigs of RAM, and a 8600 or 9600+ for Crysis. That's for Crysis on low. You want medium... You'd better have something a bit more potent. You want high or maximum... go build a desktop with dual 8800 GTX's.

Depends on which windows, and what graphics setup you have. I'm guessing you've probably got an nvidia 8 or 9 series since you're hoping to play Crysis, which means you should be perfectly fine. The Macbook Pro is actually the single computer best suited to running Vista. And, to be honest, while Vista has a few quirks... it's the bloody hardware that tends to cause problems. Guess what, Mac's don't have that problem because their engineers have a far better grasp of what parts to meld together into their... white plastic blocks. Basically, Vista dual booted on a Macintrash will work fine, if you have the harddrive space, 3+ gigs of RAM, and a 8600 or 9600+ for Crysis. That's for Crysis on low. You want medium... You'd better have something a bit more potent. You want high or maximum... go build a desktop with dual 8800 GTX's.

:crazy:

what he said

Archived