Official HF Random Thought Thread

CRG7

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wood trim is real Zebrano (common it isn't a Toyota). Cassette deck is awesome because I can use a $2 tape adapter to use my ipod instead of a dumb thing that costs too much and plugs into the outlet on the passenger side. And yeah the rest of the interior is kinda cheap for a car that cost $48k brand new. Lots of gaps.

GM has improved a lot now, especially with Cadillac. The 2008 CTS won car of the year from Motor Trend, there is no gap anywhere on the car more than 3mm. Plus the new 2009 CTS-V is absolutely insane. 556hp/551 lb/ft tq, 0-60 in 3.9 seconds, and it went around the Nurburgring in 7:59. All for $63k.

Though within the next month or so I'll know if I'm moving into something much better (and faster and German)

Yeah the Volvo hatch is pretty sweet, its a bit strange from the back but still an awesome design. For those who havent seen it

MR-Sweden-Volvo-C30-D5-1.jpg

Do you guys have many Volvo's over there?

I'd have to say this car wins the nicest new hatch award though...MMmmmmmmmmmm so damn nice.

vw_scirocco.jpg

That's sick. What kind of drivetrain?

i want a drink, but i have a final at 9 am

and my bf is at his house drinking with his roommates and i was going to go over there but i dont think i want to deal with him drunk when i have a final at 9

how many times does dwyane/rob/rick/ben/etc see the 'flood control: please wait 20 seconds to post again' thing

i want a drink, but i have a final at 9 am

and my bf is at his house drinking with his roommates and i was going to go over there but i dont think i want to deal with him drunk when i have a final at 9

how many times does dwyane/rob/rick/ben/etc see the 'flood control: please wait 20 seconds to post again' thing

Every once in a while. 20 seconds is a bit long IMO, more like 10 would be just fine.

Edit: I do the same as Ben, if it's in the same thread.

ive been trying to find a second job like changing oil or something at some shop

idk about you but around here unless you went to a vocational school or have experience/certification you aren't getting that job >_<

My PayPal debit card number was stolen. Second time it's happened with that card, so it's the second time I had to cancel it and the third card I've had through them. This one is ugliest of all of them. Had some shady place charge $150 to the card, which tried pulling the funds from the checking account that's linked to the account... which is my bill-paying account, so after the bills come out of it, I only leave $10-20 in there... so I got an overdraft fee on top of it. Fortunately, PayPal cleared it up within the 10 days for me, so that I wasn't dealing with it until the end of the month.

F paypal. I'm pretty pissed about it. I've had nothing but trouble with my checking account since i opened it. hopefully things will get straightened out.

Every once in a while. 20 seconds is a bit long IMO, more like 10 would be just fine.

Edit: I do the same as Ben, if it's in the same thread.

don't tell everyone that!!! :laugh:

idk about you but around here unless you went to a vocational school or have experience/certification you aren't getting that job >_<

the valvoline people said i dont need experiance, but idk its worth a try

Lol @ changing oil being "new talent".

+1 lol.

i'm 18, i just live in a nowhere hellhole. it's not as bad as some places, so i'm grateful for that. but there's no room for any real advancement, that's for sure. i'll be joining the Marines in the next year and a half, then finishing school through that.

Archived