Official HF Random Thought Thread

CRG7

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well by taking the bulb out and losing it BUT i ment cell lol

lol, i realized that when you were "cell-less". just cut to a vision of a check engine light falling off the car. "oh sh*t, gotta go back, we lost the CEL back there". i need sleep.

Someone hire me, job hunting sucks :crazy:

good luck J.W. :)

you live in "Partlow, VA" ?? 2 hours from Baltimore?

I was thinking of telling you about some hirings I know of around here, if you were closer to Washington/Baltimore...

gooood job Gary :D that's awesome! yay to calc. hehe

I don't know how you business majors do it...I started MBA program and had "operations management" and "buisness law" and after the first semester, I was like ya it's hard and I don't really need it for my work anyway :D

Haven't been posting much lifes been crazy this week. But heres the lowdown.

Alex (The Gecko) is shedding for the first time so he's kind of temperamental. Me and my Girlfriend are giving it another go, the fight was a bit of a mix-up and her storming off angerly prematurely. Course Im not perfect either but Im not going to complain about myself! Oh and I also watched Forrest Gump in my film class for the first time in a while. Great movie!

Alex's first shed is finally complete. I had to help him with getting the skin off of his head but we had him out for the longest time today he was very excitable after we got that skin off lol.

Archived