Official HF Random Thought Thread

CRG7

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ran out of gas today on purpose. Ran my car out yesterday and put a gallon in it. Didn't think I would get stuck in traffic today though...

41mpg with the stock Y7 hb trans. Down 6mpg from the MF Y8 trans.

I ran out of gas today on purpose. Ran my car out yesterday and put a gallon in it. Didn't think I would get stuck in traffic today though...

41mpg with the stock Y7 hb trans. Down 6mpg from the MF Y8 trans.

This is why I wish you build me a Celica trans. I'd love 40+ MPG.

Sarah, my uneducated medical diagonsis of your ankle, high ankle sprain. They are usually a lot worse than a low ankle sprain and hurt like a bit*h. I've sprained my right ankle so many times it doesnt even hurt anymore.

I would suggest wrappin it as tight as you can stand and if it still hurts in a few days hit the doc.(not much he can do if its just a sprain, but might give you some pain meds)

Might day sucked... didnt go to sleep till like 10 am cuz i was bored out of my gord. That caused me to wake up right when i was supposed to be clockin into work. So i was late, again. I cant afford to do this. Someone come down here and kick me in the nuts so i can get my sh*t together.

Im not enlisted and doubt i ever will be.. if i work for the government it'll be as a civilian

why do guys like huge boobs anyway? mine are not that big but i think im proportional and look alright

thankyou everyone for sayin you hope my ankle feels better

Sarah, my uneducated medical diagonsis of your ankle, high ankle sprain. They are usually a lot worse than a low ankle sprain and hurt like a bit*h. I've sprained my right ankle so many times it doesnt even hurt anymore.

I would suggest wrappin it as tight as you can stand and if it still hurts in a few days hit the doc.(not much he can do if its just a sprain, but might give you some pain meds)

Might day sucked... didnt go to sleep till like 10 am cuz i was bored out of my gord. That caused me to wake up right when i was supposed to be clockin into work. So i was late, again. I cant afford to do this. Someone come down here and kick me in the nuts so i can get my sh*t together.

I think you might be on to something.. its my left ankle and it hurts like right in the little dip on the right side.. i can bend it up and down kinda but side to side still hurts like h ell.. and ive been wrapping it super tight and it seems to be helpin.. oh and *kick*

I had my last final this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i think it went pretty darn good actually.. no more school

ive been putting suede in my car's interior

sexy.. not really :laugh:

and i learned i can shift with my right foot today.. still need the left one to take off

Im not enlisted and doubt i ever will be.. if i work for the government it'll be as a civilian

why do guys like huge boobs anyway? mine are not that big but i think im proportional and look alright

thankyou everyone for sayin you hope my ankle feels better

I think you might be on to something.. its my left ankle and it hurts like right in the little dip on the right side.. i can bend it up and down kinda but side to side still hurts like h ell.. and ive been wrapping it super tight and it seems to be helpin.. oh and *kick*

I had my last final this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i think it went pretty darn good actually.. no more school

sexy.. not really :laugh:

and i learned i can shift with my right foot today.. still need the left one to take off

It's a subconscious thing. Large boobs=more milk=better fed babies. It's all about procreation. I'm a medium sized boob-man myself. And Sarah, I agree. :wink:

Hmmmmm, pain inferior to the lateral malleolus, pain with lateral movement, pain with pressure.

I'm gonna assume it's swollen.

Grade II anterior talo-fibular ligament sprain.

Stay off of it, ice it, wrap it, and keep it elevated. Also take some motrin for pain and swelling. 800MG three times a day with food will do the trick.

Kastigir's probably right, although I really don't care as long as they're there

Hmmmmm, pain inferior to the lateral malleolus, pain with lateral movement, pain with pressure.

I'm gonna assume it's swollen.

Grade II anterior talo-fibular ligament sprain.

Stay off of it, ice it, wrap it, and keep it elevated. Also take some motrin for pain and swelling. 800MG three times a day with food will do the trick.

+1, but screw Motrin. Generic Ibuprofen FTW, cheaper and comes in bigger bottles :thumbsup:

Hello hangover.

Got trashed lastnight while watching P.S. I love you (kind of a let down after my sister told me how sad it was). Went to sleep around 4am. Woke up at 10am. I still have a hangover. I rarely get them so this sucks.

I don't like big boobs. Its all about being proportional. 32-36 B's are nice, C's are ok depending. Anything fake isn't nice.

i'm a boobie fan. i like them big'ns. :thumbsup:

kinda pissed today because of my friend's dad losing his job. he found something to replace it in time, but it just pisses me off. especially the part where the people with degrees keep the job, but the guys who have been doing it for years get screwed. stupid.

hoping that friend whose dad got laid off gets up and makes it to the poker tourny tonight. he might win an Xbox360. which we will be returning to Walmart :D

not too thrilled with some people taking advantage of others. world is an effed up place guys. every time something goes bad it makes me want to be a cop more and more.

okay well i guess its different in all schools but did you have to retake it

cause i have a class next semester and it says 'must have taken engr ## with a c or better... and math 242'

but it doesnt say c or better.. so some people are like you passed your good if it doesnt say c or better but other people are like 'you fail'

In my school if you get less than a C- in a class that counts towards your major, you have to retake it. If you're taking a class as a prerequisite to another class, you just have to pass that class.

Archived