Official HF Random Thought Thread

CRG7

Those who have been around for a couple of years, or longer, should remember these threads.

This thread is for any random thoughts that you feel the need to share with HF. Random thoughts are those that would be considered off-topic in any current threads, and which would not be able to "stand-alone" in order to be the topic of a new thread.

This thread is not for post whoring. This thread is not for personal discussions between two members.

Should these simple rules not be followed, this thread will be closed and we may not have any others in the future. Otherwise, this thread will be closed at the end of the month (with a new one in January), or when it gets too long (a new one would *probably* be opened), whichever comes first.

If it belongs in another thread, please put it there.

If it is a topic that could spark a discussion that spans more than a few posts, create a new thread for it.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random thoughts...haven't had these in awhile.

Work is slow today, but is going to be stupidly hecticly busy starting tomorrow. School is coming to an end for the semester and I couldn't be friggin' happier. I have 2 semesters of "regular" classes left and then I get to start taking the core education classes. Yay...

i havent had apple jacks in years...

remember those commercials where parents were trying to figure out why kids like them so much even though they dont look or taste like apples... we just do!

Why do Chrysler, Ford and GM need a 25mil bailout when Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Mitsubishi all seem to be doing fine with what they have?

Why do Chrysler, Ford and GM need a 25mil bailout when Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Mitsubishi all seem to be doing fine with what they have?

Because of Unions.

Why do dogs cock their head sideways, like it will help them understand better?

Because of Unions.

I know, it was merely a speculation as to the depth of their stupidity.

Why do people feel the need to commit petty thievery? Why rob a 7/11 and kill the clerk for $50 when you can just as easily rob a Chase Bank and shoot the clerk for $5000000?

I know, it was merely a speculation as to the depth of their stupidity.

Why do people feel the need to commit petty thievery? Why rob a 7/11 and kill the clerk for $50 when you can just as easily rob a Chase Bank and shoot the clerk for $5000000?

such as steal the car in our driveway in broad daylight when 3 of us are home watching him through the window, then go outside, open the passenger door and say "what the f*ck are you doing?" then he gets out with his arms full of crap saying, oh wrong car, then chase him down the street, across 4 lanes of traffic, over fences, through cactus along side our neighbor across the street whose house just got robbed 2 days earlier. then when hes caught he cries and says we were chasing the wrong person, now 2 months later hes trying to get a plea bargain or some crap, and also he just got out of prison before coming to our place after being locked up for 2 years for doing the same crap.

There could be a machine.

And in this machine there could be things that you could see that you may want to buy.

And you could put money in this machine to buy these things.

And while sometimes, when you put money in, you may get nothing...

...you will never get two.

why do some people say cucumbers taste better pickled?

dave chapelle?

i only have 3 more days of class and then finals all next week :D

and i want to go cut down a tree at the christmas tree farm but since im not at my moms enough to call it home.. and when im not at my moms im at my bf's.. which im also not there enough to call it home.. i have no where to put the tree

I want to lock all hippies in my basement so they can't piss me off anymore trying to rid the world of corporations and give into the so called "system."

It's called America, now take a damn shower.

I want to lock all hippies in my basement so they can't piss me off anymore trying to rid the world of corporations and give into the so called "system."

It's called America, now take a damn shower.

here's some blunts and a guitar calm down

i have to pee so bad i can feel it in my toesiez

Archived