HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 -8/2)

90IntegraC1

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^yaaaay!

lol Sarah...that was funny!

No thanks to Lina.

? hehe. So we pick you and your gf up on the way? hehe. I promise not to go crazy with your gf if you say no. hehe.

I'm soooo excited about this trip! I can't wait! paaaartttty!

and Jason, I listen to trance and I'm in the scene some but I don't do e like the rest...I'm already very hyper and can keep up lol

so who is brining the music box? hehe

Chris (my fiance) definitely wants to try and get some golfing time in while he's down there. He's almost certain there's an amateur tournament going on at the same time so he's considering competing in it if he can get some practice in from now till then. He'll go with you!

We'll do both probably.

We should probably start taking final role calls to see whos gonna stay with who.

None of my friends will commit to this, so as far as I'm concerned, if anyone wants to split my room with me they are welcome.

Supposed to sleep up to 4, so if 3 other people stay with me for the week, it would be $170 a person.

well how many people have reserved rooms anyway

I know I have and Lina has.

My friends may or may not come, but I'm just saying if anyone else is definitely going, and hasn't gotten a room yet, they can stay with me, and if my friends end up going then my friends will reserve another room. That way it just guarantees everyone here has a room and that we don't get too many.

Everyone wants to ride with Ryan. How cute. I still might be going. If anyone lives near me and wants to ride the sol, let me know.

so ill take a pic of the hotel and the MB area for those who havent been cause im ridin to the beach this weekend for bike week

and yes im takin the del sol to bike week cause i dont have my bike yet

Alrighty, I'll probably be able to go. Problem is, I'll be working Mondays through Fridays and every other Saturday. I'm not sure if i'll be working Saturday the 25th. If I don't have to work i'll be attending the 25th - 27th. Not sure where i'll be napping though.

Archived