HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 -8/2)

90IntegraC1

they charged me the one night, and the guy said this saved the 5 rooms for us! :)

woooo my room is by your room! haha i just called and got my room for the 25th and 26th :thumbsup:

i wish i could down there all week but i cant :(

oh wow i forgot im should be finding a dragstrip still haha.. i got distracted by finding a hotel

^ill get the dragstrip covered.. ill find one close and good

EDIT: the guy said there should be like 11 rooms open to us still so make your reservations!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two of my buddies said they'd come. One has an 04 accord i believe. I'll probably get at least 1-2 more. You guys bringing anyone?

And we should probably start generating a list of stuff to bring. I will also bring a bunch of the hot dogs from my dads place if somebody can somehow bring a grill.

Well, I got my room covered (thanks lina) and I dunno. Once I save up money for this, Hopefully we will have a list of things we need. Any ideas on what you guys might need or what?

Any estimated cost that I should save? 500? 700? 1000?

Save whatever you need for the hotel, and then just random stuff, gas, going out, eating, etc. Might go to clubs/amusement parks, etc too.

Gonna have to ask Sarah and Lexi what kinda money we'll need in terms of what stuff there is to do.

I'm sure we'll do some mini golf, but I personally want to go to one nice golf course while I'm there too.

I'll buy a keg or two for everyone. That will be my HF present.:thumbsup:

BTW, everyone who is on the definites list now has a link to their profile for some fast messaging action when needed.

last time i went down there I took $400 for the weekend and blew it all in a night. sooooo.... yeah! haha. we'll probably be taking a reasonable amount with us, just so i don't get into the same issue as then. Chris suggests bringing $350 in cash (to keep in your room for extra stuff) and a couple of credit cards.

agree^

it depends on how much alcohol your going to buy too haha and where we eat and stuff.. like if we all pile in one room that has a kitchette thing thats cheaper then going out to eat everynight

but minigolf and stuff is cheap.. i think its like 6-7 dollars for the huge mini golf course.. the go kart place is like 20 for 3 runs i think? maybe more then that but they have the fast ones

dragstrip will be gas + i think maybe 20-25 for most tracks... ill post some info about the different tracks around and we'll pick that way

It's like 9.5 hours away.....

but I'm up for it if others are.

EDIT: I just had a thought. maybe we should just meet there first on Sat (26), then drive to MB from there that night.

Colter, you should enter your sol. :happy:

It's like 9.5 hours away.....

but I'm up for it if others are.

EDIT: I just had a thought. maybe we should just meet there first on Sat (26), then drive to MB from there that night.

Colter, you should enter your sol. :happy:

yeah thats what i was thinking, meet at HIN then we alllll cruise into MB.

i'll enter my sol once cranny comes down and we do a boosted k20 setup in it

now accepting donations

^thatd be cool BUT

everyone would have to call the hotel and say they wont be there friday.. it would be sunday

and i wouldnt be around at all cause i was only going for the first weekend and i cant drive to tenn for a day

Who the F*&k is commin to get me???...lol... (i am willing to sleep in someones car...)....

well im sure as f*ck not driving down to GA to pick yo ass up

really, if I don't have my car full, we'll pick you up...

Thats a bet... get in touch with me a little closer to the actual date and i will give you a # to hit me on, and i will be willing to put gas in the car for going out of the way...(may even buy lunch..lol)

well i might have a internship here or in columbia that i cant just be like oh hey im going to the beach bye

and the main thing is the money part.. all my money is going in my truck right now to get it up and going and then all my money has to go to the body work/paint which is going to be about 3k+ cause the bed is screwed up beyond belief.. the truck is rusted in random places with scratches all over it and dents galore plus the paint alone is money oh and plus the tires i need to get for the track are 200 or more a piece and since its going to get about 10mpg theres the gas cost and the money i need to save for nopi that september and the gas to tow the truck down there oh and plus my del sol is a piece that keeps wanting to break(just spent over 300 on struts.. plus i think i have a bad pulley)

pretty much i cant go the whole week cause i cant have a nice stock car

and i blow money at nopi.. and im starting a different college like 2 weeks after that which i have to commute back and forth if i dont move up there(money for apartment)

no way man, i dont want you stealing my suede

I wouldnt be stealing anything.. hate theives.. but i would have the good ol' glock with me, which might keep someone else from stealing it...lol

I am now a definite for this. I'm going to check into hotels myself first, before committing to a room at Sea Cruz. One question though, I thought it was July 25th to August 2nd?

Archived