HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 -8/2)

90IntegraC1

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the room for 25th (paid) so the guy said he is holding the other rooms for us also...

yay! this is sooo exciting! :D

EDIT: I was talking to Lexi today and she is right: we should go to the concert up there and then go to MB...

and, I talked to her fiance Chris (he knows his cars and bikes too you guys lol), while she was getting to the phone, and he was saying that Lexi and I (Lina) are going to make out and mud wrestle hehe who wants to join? lol

^so ryan shouldnt have had to put a night down

but yah im callin monday and double checkin mine

EDIT: i gotta call some of the places cause like one track here has a website and i've only been to a couple of the ones around so i wanna make sure the one we pick isnt crap so im going to ask some friends too

yes! :D leaving days before the 25th to make it to MB on the 25th and will stay until 2nd...

people who might go with me:

John (TS_John) (more for sure than Rick)

Rick (rbolander) (depending on army stuff)

Daniel (EH6TunerDaniel) on the way (Texas)

anyone from Cali and on the way...

Frank? Nancy? Tubbith (what's the name?)

and anybody who wants to! If I have space in my 4-seater, come with! :)

EDIT: I was talking to Lexi today and she is right: we should go to the concert up there and then go to MB...

and, I talked to her fiance Chris (he knows his cars and bikes too you guys lol), while she was getting to the phone, and he was saying that Lexi and I (Lina) are going to make out and mud wrestle hehe who wants to join? lol

hahaha. yay! thank you lina! i understand that Ryan's under time constraints and it may make it difficult for him, but i'm just trying to make things easier on everyone- after all, 40 runs straight past my front door (literally) and I'm only minutes away from downtown. Where they hold project revolution around here is pretty much a straight shot from my place and you'd be a fool to try and deal with charlotte. not to mention, you'll waste time and gas trying to get there and back to myrtle. it may say 3 hours on google maps, but in reality try closer to 6 with traffic, unless of course you're gonna fly down the interstate and risk getting a hefty ticket. If ya'll are interested in going to the one around here on the 25th, we might consider going but I refuse to have anything to do with charlotte. I can get to my friends old apartment, hwy 85, and the mellow mushroom around there but that's all I'm willing to deal with.

(sorry if this sounds bitchy, im a little drunk at the moment! it's not meant to be!)

lol total bitch! jk

Yea, I wont be down there on the 25th at all. I'm leaving on the 25th at night.

So I am leaving the 25th early morning and getting there to rest and wait for people.

I feel sorry for some people for such a long drive. I know mine is only 327 miles about 3-4 hours. one tank of gas, if that.

Btw if the tickets are that cheap then go ahead and get me one. I will just pay you at the meet like you said.

I can not wait for this. So we all better take pics so we can post them on the forum to look back on.

I can't wait to race lina and sarah and win! yay! lol. We still gotta find a track and a car that we all can drive.

ok, so Chris and I don't know if we'll be able to be there the whole 10 days- mostly because he's starting a new job at the end of this month as a head chef and he's not sure how much time off they'll let him have even though he's already given them a heads up about it. We're gonna aim for like 5-7 days but it all really depends on his boss.

Got some bad news...

I don't think i'll be able to make it to the meet. Our boss usually doesn't let people have off during the summer since we're so busy delivering. I'll have a definite answer in June though...

Got some bad news...

I don't think i'll be able to make it to the meet. Our boss usually doesn't let people have off during the summer since we're so busy delivering. I'll have a definite answer in June though...

Delivering what? pizzas?

Chris, I'll order tix tomorrow if there's still any available. Anyone else let me know if you wanna go too and I'll order them. Otherwise, you're on your own.

btw, for the 30th. in charlotte. unfortunately. against lexis advise. but i have no choice. chocolate rain.

Delivering what? pizzas?

No. We pretty much deliver everything. Holt Paper & Chemical Co. We go to..

- Ocean City, MD

- Rehoboth, DE

- Dover, DE

- Chincoteague, VA

Places like that...It's retarded busy.

shut up sarah :nono:

I'm not bringing too much more than essentials (clothes, etc) because I have a very small car with limited trunk space, and I'm probably driving with 2-3 other people.

I hope I can convince one or two of my friends with hondas to drive down too, but I'm not holding my breath

^true.. normally its FL that gets hit and we just get tornados from the outskirts of the storm

my only problem when i pack is i want to bring too many pairs of shoes :) besides that its skirts/shorts/bikinis/tops which dont take up much room in a suitcase

Archived