HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 -8/2)

90IntegraC1

cause i dont think anyone wants a room where duct tape is holding stuff together

Whats wrong with duct tape holding things together? Its the best tool one can have...lol

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

duct tape is awesome but not when its holding the stairs and ceiling up...

its like 2 hours away.. and a nice drive.. but i got a list of like 7 hotels to check out from a girl who used to manage one down there.. so yah it should be good

and i look for any reason to go to the beach haha

duct tape is awesome but not when its holding the stairs and ceiling up...

and i look for any reason to go to the beach haha

I personally would trust my life to it...i have as a matter of fact.. it was holding both of my cv's together for awhile..lol

I hear ya.. I wanna go to the beach...

So yeah I am lost. Do we have a hotel yet. Last time I was on the hotel sit. got messed up and I am kinda lazy to read through all the post and the last summer thread.

Which I think me an lina kinda filled up on.

So, I don't know if I'll be coming or not. I'm still hoping things go according to plan. If not, you guys better party hard for me.

you guys better party hard for me.

It would be so much more fun if you just showed up and partied hard for yourself...

(i dont think my liver could handle me partying for both of us...)

WOOOO got a hotel ! ! ! !

after calling like 6 of them

okay so heres the deal:half the hotels i called had outrageous prices or said they didnt do group rates.. so i called the hotel that the girl i work with used to manage and they helped us out so here it is:

shes savin 5 rooms right now(told her it might be more)

its $99 a night and after tax its $110.75.. and she said she just needs one person to call and make their reservation for the week and pay one night and that will save all the rooms (i told her it would probably be a guy ryan who called first :D ) haha but im not stayin the whole week so i cant do it

but you need to call like NOW and as long as one person puts one night down no one has to pay until they go.. but seriously call NOW cause they are like a 16 room hotel so yah they fill up kinda fast.. but they're clean and they patrol the parkin lot until like 3am to make sure cars dont get messed with

tell them your with hondaforums.. she said she was leavin at like 1 today but she would go over it with her son so we wont have a happy holiday issue

phone number is: (843)-626-3223.. hotel name is Sea Cruz.. and they dont have a website so i dont have a picture ill get one if i go to the beach anytime soon

Sarah, I will probably call tomorrow.

I want to make sure I have funds available in my account and double check if at least one of my friends is coming.

How big is each room? Do you know?

And with the amount of people that expressed interest, we will probably take up more than 5 rooms, esp if they're only 2 person rooms or something.

Sarah, I will probably call tomorrow.

I want to make sure I have funds available in my account and double check if at least one of my friends is coming.

How big is each room? Do you know?

And with the amount of people that expressed interest, we will probably take up more than 5 rooms, esp if they're only 2 person rooms or something.

i told her it would probably be more with the amount of maybes and stuff comin.. but they are 2 double beds in each room.. and i think shes spreadin it out so half the rooms have kitchette things and half dont cause i told her i didnt know if we really needed them.. but we're payin the same price(the ones with the kitchen thing are more)

but yah its a 16 room hotel so everyone needs to make the reservations like now.. she said she wasnt too booked up yet but will be in the next 3-4 weeks

we gunna end up havin like 1/2 the hotel or more to ourselves.. awesome!

I got a room! yaaay! :D

The guy said the rooms are bigger than standard, around 800 sq. ft.

kitchen costs $17/night more!

and the guy said there are a few other hotels in 1 mile radius of this hotel, in case this hotel isn't enough for everyone!

Thanks Sarah for finding this hotel :)

yaaaay!

did you put a one night deposit?

yah we need to book now so we'll all be together and no one will get screwed into payin too much for a pos hotel

ryan.. might wanna edit the first post and put... sea cruz (843)-626-3223 and add book your room now or your screwed cause sarah is done callin every hotel :D

and if by chance the maybe people dont get a room at the sea cruz DO NOT book at the wayfarer or budget inn (nasty rooms.. dont change sheets and crap.. prostitution all over the place.. along with drug dealers all over the place)

Archived