HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 -8/2)

90IntegraC1

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you forgot to put horse back riding in the events- lina, me & sarah are all doing it!

...as for the hotel situation, i dont think i can really help anymore. I'll talk to Rachael once more to find out what the hotels are we have down there but as of this morning, I dont work for the company anymore. (i had to quit- it was making me sick)

okay so i couldnt call monday cause i had NO voice cause i got the cold that was going around and all i could do was cough.. but i have a couple hotels in mind and i'll call them tomorrow cause i gotta find their numbers.. but yah the main part of the strip is like between 3rd ave north and 8th ave north i believe..

oh and i was going to say we need to go to the club down there that has foam parties.. but they closed down.. but i they are opening up again somewhere else so i'll let yah know.. foam party sounds fun to me

LOL not if you sit sideways and fall off loool

anyone from the "maybe attending" list going to confirm?

Once I know for sure I am. Vacation days are scheduled, finances are still working.

Don't worry about it. Mods apparently don't particularly care for my style of posting.

76922c64.gif

But, yea. Not attending. Highly doubtful.

Something might change.

Highly doubt it.

Sh*t happens, and it happens often.

Edit -- Oh, don't let me get to ranting.. Wouldn't want anything I'm typing to be considered "whoring" or "spamming".

If only that was the reason I'm being pissy. :) I could truthfully care less.

Again. Not dragging this OT. Personal problems and pleasure here don't mix sooooo, yea.

So, i pretty much still wish this was a month later..(i would have my license back...).. but oh well, i guess i will stay in the maybe section until farther notice.

Hopefully rocknskulls can go and get you....or chris_agu

yup, catch a ride...if you are on the way and I have room for one more person, I'll pick up anyone who wants to go!

I dont believe im exactly on the way... im about 30 minutes south of Atlanta.. which seems to be about 30 minutes+ out of t he way for everyone going...lol

ls1.. i remembe the post and i though it was funny haha

but yah i was told about three more hotels.. i'm going to call them and find out but i wanna make sure their clean cause the reviews for one dont look good haha

EDIT: alright finding a hotel is hard cause 80% of them are not even listed on the internet.. i'm getting my car back in a couple days and the weather is beyond wonderful here right now so i think next week or the week after i'll just drive down there and check out the hotels before we decide.. cause i dont think anyone wants a bug infested room where duct tape is holding stuff together

Archived