HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 -8/2)

90IntegraC1

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because they havent given me my physical yet or told me when im leaving. which is lame because now i have to pay another month's worth of rent which is something I wanted to avoid. Basic training and Infantry training will be 13 weeks all together. so, training wont be done in time even if I were to leave today, im also not going to post pone leaving for training until after the meet because that would be absurd.

Colter, go to Brazil and then to MB with your gf :D hehe

John is going to (hopefully) drive with us from Cali :D

Frank and Nancy haven't said if they are going for sure or not...from Cali

who else is from around Cali? and will get Daniel from Texas...maybe Tubbith from Atlanta...whoever else... :D

If I can get something I trust to drive (aside from my 150 .. f*cking thing consumes WAY too much gas) ..I'll consider coming.

with a header that won't bolt up to it's exhaust(can be fixed obviously but i don't feel like springing the money for a shop to do it when i very obviously NEED to buy a welder) lolol so it's open header and with 217K on the odometer.. yea.

Yea lemme sell something that gets 8mpg..

It's following is just SO big ..

Let's not forget how hard it is to sell something with 200,000+ on the odometer.

I'll pick you guys up Ben (and your gf)...if it goes so far:

John and I will start from Cali...

pick up Dan from Texas...

John goes home to MD...

Dan and I go get Ben and gf...

then Tubbith...

my car fits 4 people...

I should get a limo and put my car on top of it haha

you know whats bad about that.. i just remember a guy did something like that to a limo for what is known as mudders day here(they have a mud pit/track around here)

and that kinda looks like the boats and lakes around here haha (the white one looks like the boat i saw last weekend with AC and crap on it)

Archived