HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 -8/2)

90IntegraC1

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hehehehe yaaay Ryan :D are you a freak too? we need wild people at this meet! hehe

I'm really hyper and excited about this meet! hehe

Freak? alrighty then....

Lina you are not the only one excitied for this trip. I been waiting for this trip for like ever. well since i read about it.

btw I was looking at the list of girls going and oh man what a fun time I am going to have... with the single girls that is.

But it don't matter cause come track day I will own lina and sarah and have my photo proof that I drive better then them.

Better put on your lip stick girls. lol.

lol Tubbith

about the races...if we don't find all the same cars, there won't be a race right?! You two have del Sol's so that's a bit more fair! There is no point in racing my car against because it's not the drivers' ability anymore, but the cars themselves...

Nope. I just got a new (to me) car and a loan that goes along with it. And since i am making 2/3 less that i was when driving, i have no extra money at the moment. And wont untill probably sept. or Oct. So, i get to miss this year. But i expect pictures, viedos, and full explanitations of everything that anybody is sober enough to tell me about.

Wish i could change my mind. I really cant afford to take off of work at all for the next few months.. it kinda sucks.. but i gotta grow up sooner or later. I cant keep relying on momma to bail my ass out everytime something happens. But i will deff. be making the second HF Meet. (im thinking somewhere in FL so i can carry without being arrested...but maybe im getting ahead of everyone.. yall have fun with the 1st meet, and then we can work on the second..lol)

wow you are growing up and are mature! :D hot! hehehe

everyone, let's change Tubbith's mind so he goes to the meet too lol sorry, but I gotta try...you are one of the cooler members of HF, so you should be at the meet lol

lol well hopefully my car will be done by then so i hope to do some butt kicking at the track =)...and i think some one should bring a table and dixie cups,and pong balls , so i can own ppl in beer pong LOl

wow you are growing up and are mature! :D hot! hehehe

everyone, let's change Tubbith's mind so he goes to the meet too lol sorry, but I gotta try...you are one of the cooler members of HF, so you should be at the meet lol

I'll tell you what. You pay my car note, insurence, and phone bill for the month and im there...(i say this like its a lot..probably $250 most, but when your only making $500 a month, it puts a strain on anything fun)

beer pong

ADDED

The concert link is in the first post. Linkin Park is headlining it, but there's like 8 or so bands/artists.

Chris already said to save him a ticket so I got 2 left. $30 each, plus we'll split gas with whoever drives cuz its in Charlotte.

She has no problems doing such. This is known. :(

Often times, she jokes about going lezzie on me.

LOL. Makes me feel so insignificant.

Then I tell her, "Why be a lesbian and buy a strap on when I come equipped from teh factory (IE GOD) with watcha' want?" She then proceeds to ROFL, and tells me this is why we're still together LOL.

Archived