HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 -8/2)

90IntegraC1

Damn, I was gonna tell Ben to STFU and not tell you about the video recording(s), but now that you're on board, it will be all over UToobz.

aw thanks :D

wooohoo, this is going to be toooo much fun!

will pick Tubbith up on the way lol...ya Tubbith? hehe

All this talk of playing while drunk makes me want to get drunk for the first time in my life...but I warn you, when buzzed I get really hyper and do wild things...

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha

I have had one shot and been buzzed enough for the party...I got really hyper...

I'll drink two shots and be very buzzed? lol and no worries, I won't get sick or throw up or anything lol

lol and no worries, I won't get sick or throw up or anything lol

Ah what the hell.. ya only live once.. live it up.

It might be a good thing im not goin... im trying to slow the drinking down, and i have a feeling me and a few others may end up tryin to tap the keg on the 1st night..lol

lol I won't enjoy it if I'm sick lol

I'm already very hyper and drinking makes me even more crazy lol so I'll paaaarty!

lol come and just drink little or something...what is it going to take to convince you to go to the meet? hehe

lol... i know all about getting sick and not enjoyin life... just recently learned how to not do that...

Um.. whats it gonna take for me to come... probably some monies..lol

i have a feeling me and a few others may end up tryin to tap the keg on the 1st night..lol

If that happens, I get another, lol. I'll make it worth anyone's while who attends, don't worry.:thumbsup:

I just thought of something.....Lina, how are texas Dan and anyone else getting back home if you're going to PA afterwards?

You cross-country folk better do some more planning.

lol John lives in Marlyland so either he will be dropped off before we get to SC or he will be dropped off on my way to PA, depending on what he wants to do.

Dan will be dropped off to Texas, before I start driving up to PA...

I wasn't going to leave them in SC lol

about the races...if we don't find all the same cars, there won't be a race right?! You two have del Sol's so that's a bit more fair! There is no point in racing my car against because it's not the drivers' ability anymore, but the cars themselves...

yah but my del sol is 1000 times better and chris is going to get his ass kicked

and yah the concert being on a wed is gay cause we cant go to darlington which is like the best track in the southeast

so we'll probably go to one on that first sunday night we're there

edit: off topic but how far is vegas from where you guys are in cali?

Why is yours 1000 times better sarah? The 100whp pink stars?

I don't mind going to any track on any day. So its up to you. You guys can still go to the one on Wed, since only a couple people have interest in the concert so far.

SO... I AM coming [if my boss lets me]. I'm in the process of getting the Sol ready to make the drive. I've put in my request at work to take the time off... hopefully I can get the time off. I just started a new job and everyone is pretty cool, including my boss.. so I should be okay. Is anyone going through Memphis on their way so we can all caravan? I don't want to drive all by myself. [i'm sure that question has been answered in this thread... I'm just too lazy to read the whole thing...]

Well, poop Ryan. I suppose I'm going to be driving myself then. Or Lina can meet me on her way. =) That'd be sweet.

Archived