HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 -8/2)

90IntegraC1

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I'm the straight-but-like-to-have-all-kinds-of-fun lool jk....thankies :D

hehehe this thread is sooo off alll the time lol it's all good though because this is all advertising for the meet! hehe

lol I'm the straight-but-like-to-have-all-kinds-of-fun lool jk....thankies :D

hehehe this thread is sooo off alll the time lol it's all good though because this is all advertising for the meet! hehe

Teh best kind. :o

I won't delve into what I'm thinking at teh moment ..

edit -- you can in fact rest assured that it is as lewd as some of the sh*t you come up with. :(

I can't wait anymore for this meet! I haven't been so excited recently hehe :D

No replace the word meet with "to get my license back" and you now what i am/will be going through for the next 3 months...

It relates to things that happen to women when they get excited but ..

Like I said.

NOOOOOOOOOT gonna' go into it. Now, my wench on the other hand.. she'd have no issue getting me banned from here. I'm willing to put money on her thinking you're hot..-_-

Am I gonna have to make another thread tonight because Ashley will be locking this one once the two-three of you get to 20 pages?

Srsly tho, I made this thread 2 months ago, and we've got a little less than 2 months to go. Can't believe we started planning this shnit back in like January.

lol but I like her! she is cool, according to everything you've said hehe

I'm going to have fun with her at the meet...like normal fun! hehe

EDIT: lol Tubbith, you are thinking what I'm thinking hehehe

Ryan, I'll try to stop posting so much lol...and hey, good job on keeping this up so well :D thaaaaaaanks a million :D

I'll quit before it gets to 20.

And, if any excessive fun starts lina, be aware I may have her stash a video camera somewhere ..

oooh, good idea, let's use my camera on my digital camera hehehe

Damn, I was gonna tell Ben to STFU and not tell you about the video recording(s), but now that you're on board, it will be all over UToobz.

IDC if it gets over 20 pages, lol, just as long as I have some fair warning to copy teh info first. I don't want to copy links to everybody's profiles again.

EDIT: lol Tubbith, you are thinking what I'm thinking hehehe

Thats b/c we seem to think alike..lol..

Im sure you will have plenty of warning before this gets locked... just wait until page 18.. and start copying everything

lol this actually got me excited to go to this meet i put in my week off so i ll b there bout a week =) to own ALL in strip poker,beerpong, ne other sports =P

God i wish i was going.. i would put you to shame in poker.. and possibly beer pong...(i have a tendency to be too drunk when i start and loose just to get myself a lil more tore up..)

PLACE

Myrtle Beach, SC

Sea Cruz Hotel (843)-626-3223

i wish i could go b/c i live in Tennessee >_< Dayum thats sooo close *sighs*

i wish i could go b/c i live in Tennessee >_< Dayum thats sooo close *sighs*

Don't worry. You're not the first military guy here that can't go. Keep yourself safe and maybe go next year dude.

Archived