Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

i fish in large lakes and the river ALOT. i went today and landed a 5lb carp withing 30seconds of being there haha

does anyone else feel like there is a small part of them dying inside everyday?

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i fish in large lakes and the river ALOT. i went today and landed a 5lb carp withing 30seconds of being there haha

does anyone else feel like there is a small part of them dying inside everyday?

Wow. Not really. But I guess everyday we get closer to our death, no?

not like literally dying. just like you get more and more depressed each day because you know your life is going absolutely nowhere. tis a shatty feeling

You need to find a passion, son.

im trying man, i want to build a damn motor so bad but every time i get the money saved up something happens or comes up and the money goes bye bye

i used to be into airsoft a lot but nobody plays anymore so im selling eveyrthing. should get around 350 for all my stuff. that would get the rest of my body work finished

it doesnt help that i dont get a day to do anything. friday-sunday i work, monday/tuesday my dad is home so we work on the pool. wednesday im going to start working more(i was getting stuck at home with 2 toddlers while mom babysits) and thursdays i have to watch my 15year old brother while my mom works. it gets depressing knowing that you cant do anything even if you tried

so i got this new phone and told the guy at radio shack that i wanted the $25 a month plan for unlimited texting and 300 anytime minutes. well i have been texting brian and my gf all day on and off and it says low balance. the butthead rung me up for a $25 phone card! he didnt even list me under the plan i wanted.

so i got this new phone and told the guy at radio shack that i wanted the $25 a month plan for unlimited texting and 300 anytime minutes. well i have been texting brian and my gf all day on and off and it says low balance. the butthead rung me up for a $25 phone card! he didnt even list me under the plan i wanted.

What a prick.

no biggie, she's your ex. therefor is unattached and available. as your buddy i would feel a little weird about the sloppy seconds, but that could be easily forgiven provided she was smoking hot.

no biggie, she's your ex. therefor is unattached and available. as your buddy i would feel a little weird about the sloppy seconds, but that could be easily forgiven provided she was smoking hot.

That last part would likely make it worse. And it depends on how "shortly" after it was. A few months? ok. A few days or even weeks? The friend wouldnt be a friend anymore to me. He's gotta wait even longer than most guys. He shoulda told you too.

ya the whole unattached thing would be nice if i didnt have to see her all the damn time... she goes to the same college as me, and is also in ROTC with me.. and she hangs out with all my friends...so ya... still in sight and not out of mind lol

you live in the town of beaver. should be plenty more to choose from.

my comment on forgiving if she was smoking hot wasn't that your friend would forgive you if shes hot, it's that the sloppy seconds could be overlooked if she was smoking hot.

you live in the town of beaver. should be plenty more to choose from.

my comment on forgiving if she was smoking hot wasn't that your friend would forgive you if shes hot, it's that the sloppy seconds could be overlooked if she was smoking hot.

ya thats what i thought u were getting at... o well nothing i can really do about it...

o the joys of friends... im so glad my friend decided to go behind my back and start dating my ex shortly after we broke up

Just remind him every chance you get that she has swallowed your babies and that you violated every one of her holes on a daily basis.

Or you can move on and not at like a bi*tch about it. Up to you.

so still no job. had to put my girls dads dog down this week. that was hard. been SOOO hot the last week or so. went to the annual fair, rode three rides then left cuz of a downpour. and now youtube is bein slow as fawk. wtf

I HATE MY FUCCKING GODDAMN LIFE!! FUCCK STUPID FAGGOTT FUCCKS!!

someone stole my damn dog, who the fucck breaks into someones fuccking garage to steal a fuccking dog?! fuccking faggots!! i swear! dry.gif

FUCCK MY LIFE!

wow, just.. wow. just when i thought people couldn't get any lower they go and prove me wrong.

terrible man, just sucks. any leads on who?

wow, just.. wow. just when i thought people couldn't get any lower they go and prove me wrong.

terrible man, just sucks. any leads on who?

yea tell me about it.. fucck stupid faggott fuccks

no leads on who.. MP's will just be like "its a waste of our time but if you give us a picture of her and we see her will bring her to you" whatever fucckhat :dry:

you 100% sure some broke in and stole it? i thought u lived on base?

sucks man, was a nice dog

jesses wife said she went outside and the garage door was slightly propped open and kiara was gone..

Archived