Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i get up this morning to put my new airsoft part in. well i get everything disassembled and go to take the tiny little screw out...its stripped. this was a brand new gun from airsoftgi in california. and the mother fuuckers gave me a crap gun...gotta go find some screw extractors now

Don't worry. Be happy

who the fucck are you?!?

must be some newb, go make an intro thread dipsh!t..

oh and welcome to the forums!

where the fucck have you been ryan? laugh.gif

so lets see. today was the one day for the past 3 weeks that i would have been able to actually see my gf..so we decide to go fishing. no biggie. but parents insist that i take little brother along....so that pissed me off from the start. they tell me to bring him back after an hour or so and then go about what my gf and i were going to do. that doesnt happen because the brother refused to get in the car and leave, that further pisses me off. to top it off we get back to the house, it is now too dark(for the gf, ill fish anytime) to go fishing. the gf and mom end up talking from 10 until about 12:30....leaving me to sit and do nothing.

and nobody can see why in the fuuck im pissed off. i might as well just walk the fucck out in traffic because its not like im noticed here anyways

so lets see. today was the one day for the past 3 weeks that i would have been able to actually see my gf..so we decide to go fishing. no biggie. but parents insist that i take little brother along....so that pissed me off from the start. they tell me to bring him back after an hour or so and then go about what my gf and i were going to do. that doesnt happen because the brother refused to get in the car and leave, that further pisses me off. to top it off we get back to the house, it is now too dark(for the gf, ill fish anytime) to go fishing. the gf and mom end up talking from 10 until about 12:30....leaving me to sit and do nothing.

and nobody can see why in the fuuck im pissed off. i might as well just walk the fucck out in traffic because its not like im noticed here anyways

OWNED!! lol......ahh gf's smaller siblings suck!, others could be quite entertaining.... but you my friend got OWNED!

You have much to learn young grasshopper. Many of the older guys here will vouch for this: When the lady friend and your mother get along together it vastly trumps the alternative. Accept and cherish the fact that they can hold a conversation without trying to kill each other.

You have much to learn young grasshopper. Many of the older guys here will vouch for this: When the lady friend and your mother get along together it vastly trumps the alternative. Accept and cherish the fact that they can hold a conversation without trying to kill each other.

Word. :sleep2:

Agreed.

And there is no such thing as too dark for fishing.,

No..but there is a good time and bad time to fish during the day. Early morning good. Evening, not so good.

you don't go fishing to catch fish. in dave's case, i would have been surprised if he even took a pole with him. well, a fishing pole that is.

wtf with spring rate:

Front spring rate increase:

More under steer; increase in proportional weight transfer to the front when rear wheel rate is not increased; reduces front traction when rear rate is not changed.

but yet for drift coilover the spring rate is MUCH higher in the front

you don't go fishing to catch fish. in dave's case, i would have been surprised if he even took a pole with him. well, a fishing pole that is.

Hahahaha

wtf with spring rate:

Front spring rate increase:

More under steer; increase in proportional weight transfer to the front when rear wheel rate is not increased; reduces front traction when rear rate is not changed.

but yet for drift coilover the spring rate is MUCH higher in the front

Which is why i increased the dampening settings on my rear shocks. But if you're saying the fronts had a higher spring rate than the front, that would make sense since there's more weight in the front of our FWD cars.

its for drifting rwd cars.. idc much about the del spring rates.. rides better then most hondas lol

i think im going to aim for 12-14 kg/mm in the front and somewhere around 7kg/mm in the rear.. seems to be a good medium of performance and street use i think

Brah, it happens. No need it gettin worked up over it. If they get to talkin, walk off and do what you gotta do.

i did, went and laid down on the floor with my dogs and went to sleep

David, when that happens, just go do your own thing and be unavailable...... :D

tv and ^^

in other words.... go jerk off! i mean the gf is busy.....LOL

sleep>jerking off

i know because they used to be like arch enemies...

Agreed.

And there is no such thing as too dark for fishing.,

my point exactly. i shall fish whether it be dark or light.

No..but there is a good time and bad time to fish during the day. Early morning good. Evening, not so good.

night=catfish/carp

early morning=large bass/catfish/croppie

middle of the day=baitfish/walleye/sturgeon/gar

evening/dusk=more catfish/carp/largemouth bass/steelhead/panfish

i took 3 poles that day...but only 2 made it into the water.....

i love to go fishing, all kinds

night=catfish/carp

early morning=large bass/catfish/croppie

middle of the day=baitfish/walleye/sturgeon/gar

evening/dusk=more catfish/carp/largemouth bass/steelhead/panfish

So it depends on where you are, clearly.

Archived