Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

are you sure she didnt manage to get out somehow

put flyers EVERYWHERE

my baby got off her lead in the backyard one night.. i freaked out, ran inside, put shoes on, and walked out the door to find her on the front porch waiting to be let in

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have your own gun right?

i would have had the gps thing embedded in her asap. we do with our dogs

actually the gps things arent all that great. most of the time when an animal is picked up they are not scanned. plus there are like 3 diffrent brands of scanners and they dont match up with the gps units in the animal. my sister works at an animal shelter and tells me this after i got my dog. my girl and i were considering it. if anybody needs animal type advice or whatever i can tell ya what to do. iv asked my sister most everything so i can give the advice to others.

i think there are more then 3 actually.. its kind of pointless

they do make a usb drive that hooks to the dogs collar.. but this is assuming someone whos knows what it is finds your dog.. best thing is not lose them in the first place

my sis doesnt work at a shelter but is a vet tech, mom also used to train dogs and have a vet. science thing :)

so i was trying to softmod my nintendo wii last night light for 2 hours and seriously failed the entire time, I would appreciate some help if anyone knew how to do so, the youtube BS vids dont work lol

instead of a gps tracker the pet needs a self destruct option.

thief steals dog, dog blows up and kills thief. if you can't have him no one can!

so i was trying to softmod my nintendo wii last night light for 2 hours and seriously failed the entire time, I would appreciate some help if anyone knew how to do so, the youtube BS vids dont work lol

How about you dont try illegally hacking your wii? kthxbai

I have 85 titles on an external HD on mine. Kind of nice really.

Um why would I want to pay for games anymore? Duh...

which hack did you use? im freaking still trying to figure out what to use, i have 4.2u firmware how bout you?

beats me on the firmware, BIL helped set it up, but it uses hackmii and homebrew. which versions i don't know off the top of my head

are you northstar!!?!?!?

salook.gif

Um why would I want to pay for games anymore? Duh...

which hack did you use? im freaking still trying to figure out what to use, i have 4.2u firmware how bout you?

Fags. Stop steeling from Nintendo. I'm calling your mothers.

lol well im not stealing anything from nintendo if they havent given anything to me yet with out purchase...therefore its not stealing

Pretty sure that's still stealing. Either be patient or buy a PS3.

omfg my whole right side of my face hurts and im getting a migrane...the filling in my upper molar came out and its just been this sharp pain for the past two days.....Owwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Pretty sure that's still stealing. Either be patient or buy a PS3.

No its not, i havent hacked my Wii yet so no stealing....yet

LOL, but you insist on buying like 5 xboxes, including the special game edition ones, and every new iPhone that comes out?

Man Ive bought one, the other one red ringed and i swapped out for the red one because it was covered under warranty under best buy, Iphones pay for them selves every year because i am able to sell my current one for a profit to pay for the new one so i dont have to drop 300 bucks all the time haha

i just had my fillings done tuesday :D

I hate the dentist

Archived