Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ dude its about team strategy. Yes it is kinda bullcrap i know....

yeah i know. but its pretty sh1tty when alonso cant even finish off massa and they tell massa to back down. fk that man. if alonso is so fast then let him pass him on his own. even the announcer commented that "this is formula1, your greatest rival is your team mate"

just found out that work cut my hours. i was getting 35 a week...now i will only get 20hrs a week for the rest of the year, and they said that later in september it will be closer to 12/14 hrs a week.

what the fuuck am i supposed to do for money now?

i need another one. i hate not having a consistent schedule. my hours are all over the place. one day im in there at 5am(which means i gotta get up at 3am just to wake up) and the next im closing at 10pm and usually get stuck there till 11 or so

why is it that everyone thinks my time is disposable? Or that I apparently don't have a life? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind covering shifts for the girls at work when they need me to... but ONLY if they ask me about it at least 2 weeks ahead of time, and only after they've made sure no one else can take it. I like my M-F, 8:30-4 shift. I'm not a fan of evening shifts. I don't like Saturday shifts. Not to mention, when I pick up shifts, it puts me into overtime and I have to practically beg to be allowed to work them. But the times when I do have plans, everyone gets pissy that I can't pick up their shift for them. wtf?! I'm sorry! I have a life! And I'm responsible enough to make sure that the days I do need off, I trade shifts for, weeks in advance. I can't afford to take a second day off next week when I'm already scheduled a day off, and I'm working a double to make up for it. Ugh. I swear, i feel like I'm the only one who ever actually does any work there sometimes.

she's had this trip planned for 3 weeks. if something had happened like a family member getting sick or dying or something like that then it's one thing. but when it's just for a random vacation when she *just* took a vacation 3 weeks ago it's pretty damn annoying. when she does come in to work, she's pretty good about taking care of her duties... but at least once every other week she'll try to find someone to either split her shift with, or to trade shifts with just because she doesn't feel like working.

Vacation sounds good... take me with you Javy! lol

i don't like all these changes that are happening currently. they make me sad.

Well start saving we plan on going in March 2011, it will be awesoommmmmmme!

Changes? Hmmm not sure whats going on, but im sure you can cope Lexi your a good egg :)~

haha. I'm saving for everything at the moment. I need a new car, an apartment, the cat needs his vaccinations and I have to send him back to my mother in England... There's a chance- currently only a slight chance, but Gorden's looking for jobs in DC and Miami so I'm saving just in case he does get something... I feel like every time I turn around there's something else I need to save for!

well th ink about it this way if things dont turn out the way you would like you can always pay more bills or buy your self a nice versace/ dolce dress ^_^

I really dont like when people make comments about my weight

sorry im not morbidly obese and happen to be exactly where i should be for my height and age

I'm not anorexic or belimic.. I do not 'starve' myself to look like a 'model'.. I am no where near a health food freak.. I have never counted calories.. etc etc

so please STFU and quit saying 'im so tiny' etc etc because I am at the correct weight.. I understand the majority of americans have NO IDEA about the proper weight and believe they must hiberate in the near future and put on as much weight as possible but thats no reason to say crap to me

who's giving you crap about weight? aside from being so overweight you would be killing yourself there is nothing anyone anywhere should be telling anyone about weight. it's none of their damn business provided you are happy with yourself.

I really dont like when people make comments about my weight

sorry im not morbidly obese and happen to be exactly where i should be for my height and age

I'm not anorexic or belimic.. I do not 'starve' myself to look like a 'model'.. I am no where near a health food freak.. I have never counted calories.. etc etc

so please STFU and quit saying 'im so tiny' etc etc because I am at the correct weight.. I understand the majority of americans have NO IDEA about the proper weight and believe they must hiberate in the near future and put on as much weight as possible but thats no reason to say crap to me

sarah-bear your perfectly fine, you know it, we know it, thats all that matters ^_^

Archived