Rant Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At work, and should be getting ready for a wedding, dumb a$$ HR didnt get my request off for today, so here I am at work until 3:15pm.... FML

lol im about to be like, man im throwing up, and splash some water on my face and be like man im not feeling good....

wonder if that would work hahaha

Well i did have to call in for my friend and act like his brother and was like theres an emergency im in the hospital and might need surgery lol, but yeah thats pretty messed up :laugh:

Really not happy right now. Today has sucked.

Woke up with a hangover, then had to drive my ass home from a mates like the second I woke up cos I was meeting up with the bro & dad & dad's missus, to go for a bike ride...

Being the idiot that I am (and that I used to be REALLY in to mountain biking, and ain't done it for a few years due to a severe back injury (done on a bike), I jumped on my brothers bike whilst he was faffing around sorting something out, to have a little play around... I did a couple of wheelies, then decided to do a pedal-hop (youtube it) up on to a curb. As soon as I kicked the pedals, my back 'went out' as such, something twinged n it hurt, like pulled a muscle or something, it wasn't too bad, n my dad had come a long way (n I don't see him much), so I decided to go on the ride regardless, and just took it easy...

Well we rode about 5 miles, n my back got progressively worse, and got to the turn-around point, I went for a piss, then realised I couldn't really walk at all, had to literally inch my way to the toilets, couldn't move much at all. I sat down for some lunch n thought fk it, I'm giving up, and got my bro to come n pick me up once they had all rode back. By then I was in fking Agony, like proper bad. Went to the hospital, luckily I havent slipped a disk or done any proper damage, just muscle damage the docs think, but still, it's been hurting constantly for like 10 hours, can barely walk, and can't even sit myself up in bed without massive pain, n I probs won't be walking properly for about 3 days, I got some crutches to get me around at the moment... AGHHH. I hate being like this! why did I have to screw my back up when I was a foolish teen!!!

MY BODY SUCKS. Thank fk for painkillers mind, not that they are doing much.

crumpets

crumpets

YAY! please tell me that your staying this time :)

trapped wind is a BITCH.

FART. GOD DAMN YOU. COME OUT. NAO.

hahahahaha

stuck outisde all day with a damn black shirt on. had to clean up other departments messes ebcause the general office is coming tomorrow, so the store managers are being kiss ass for them

I fcking hate virgin mobile. really, is it that difficult for them to figure out why I haven't been receiving my text messages for the past 2 months and several complaints later? I didn't realize I was asking so much to have the last 2 months bills refunded when I couldn't even use my phone. And don't put me on hold for 20 minutes goddamit. Definitely moving to sprint on payday.

^Agreed

I do miss Nancy-roo, if I had her number i would text her but, sorries no asian persuasion on this end >_<

no phone right now, i dropped it in the toilet. gonna get the 4 on wednesday and i will pm you and the regs my number for texting purposes.

or when you think of all the songs you want to get on itunes and when you finally get to it, you forget what you wanted. that happens to me all the time.

or when i walk up to my car in a parking lot and dudes are checking it out because they dig it and when they find out i own it they start hating.

no phone right now, i dropped it in the toilet. gonna get the 4 on wednesday and i will pm you and the regs my number for texting purposes.

Nancy-roo????? omg im missed youz! lol, im glad you still are around, well sounds good, btw the IP4 is a bada$$ phone, i love it! face time is pretty much awesome!

Archived