Name Of Your Car

BrIaN EG2

Finesse:: well long story short me and a friend, with the 07 Si, were messing around trying to catch these two CRX's.. well i passed my friend, barely, and had to cut into his lane to pass a car i was coming up on and suddenly noticed there was a car stopped in his lane so i quickly cut back over in my old lane in front of the car that i had passed.. thus came the name finesse for my del sol :p

man o man is rob going to love to say some sh!t in this thread about me, lol. but i could give two sh!ts less :laugh:

my dakota "Rowdy Rodney" after farva, cause hes a fat rude bastard

my first sol "Elle" short for elenor, cause she was the sol that never was 100% mine

my new sol "Redemption" since Elle was taken away from me by the communist commonwealth of PA by their corrupt local officials, so im bringing one back from the grave

my 87 for econoline e350c "Tumble Tron" since it was a cargo van i put shag carpet and bean bags in the back for people to sit on, and would often take corners at high speed throwing them around in the cage (i would lock the access door to get to the drivers area) (also this was the van that after the electronic harnesses caught on fire we pushed to a spot across the street from a elementary school and painted free candy on the side to see how long it would take to get towed)

my 79 econoline van "Pumpkin Mobile" big, orange, ugly, nuf said

My 98 hatch "Kaita" was named by prievious owner, was his daughters name i guess or something like that

my Geo Spectrum "Franken X" Dropped a wankel in it to make a ugly as hell super light track car

my 89 ford tempo "Unda cova brotha" We did everything we could to make it look like a UC cop car

and finaly my 85 hyundai excell "Smash" well what do you think happens when you rear end a full size van???

thomas' car

cory that's a long list

well hyundai was my first car and i was showing off with a chick in the car = totaled 16-16 yrs old

then i got the tempo, and i took it off roading in a rock quarry = totaled 16-17 yrs old

then i got the geo, ended up enlisting and parents donated it = sold (kinda) 17-19 yrs old

then I got the pumpkin mobile, and prompty sold it = sold in 2 weeks 20 yrs old

then i got the civic, penndot suspended license for a 1 day lapse on insurance while i was on deployment in south america, car was on base, without a motor in it, and had proof that the car had not been operated for 1 week prior and 1 week after the lapse (seriously WTF am i supposed to do, send geico smoke signals from el salvador in the middle of a cocaine field?!?!) = impounded and crushed 20-22 yrs old

then i got the tumble tron, electrical system caught on fire because the gyspies that owned it before me didnt know what they were doing = impounded with title on dash 22 yrs old

then i got the sol, 4 wrecks, 3 repairs, last wreck was other drivers fault, but the cop that showed up to scene of accident was the guy's cousin = stolen by the common wealth of pennsylvania 22-26 yrs old

then i got the dakota, parents gave it to me when i moved back to the west coast = still my DD 26-current yrs old

and now i have the 2nd sol, work in progress, ETA mid august 26-current yrs old

Finesse:: well long story short me and a friend, with the 07 Si, were messing around trying to catch these two CRX's.. well i passed my friend, barely, and had to cut into his lane to pass a car i was coming up on and suddenly noticed there was a car stopped in his lane so i quickly cut back over in my old lane in front of the car that i had passed.. thus came the name finesse for my del sol :p

man o man is rob going to love to say some sh!t in this thread about me, lol. but i could give two sh!ts less :laugh:

Die in a fiery car crash please. You're such a fracking tool. I bet your local PD would like to know your driving with a stolen GSR swap in your Sol.

Die in a fiery car crash please. You're such a fracking tool. I bet your local PD would like to know your driving with a stolen GSR swap in your Sol.

im sure they would love to know if i had a stolen engine in my car... but err it doesnt :thumbsup:

oh and i put my car in the car show... and there are ALOT of cops there, oh and i did also pop my hood... hmm nope im still not arrested, weird huh..

just a little info to the future, please never show up to a meet that im ever going to be... words and actions wont be pretty, im really starting to see why pearce hated you soo much, all you do is moan groan and complain about sh!t and never stfu... like i stated before go carve some effin wood old man or play a damn banjo.. k thanks, bye now :thumbsup:

im sure they would love to know if i had a stolen engine in my car... but err it doesnt :thumbsup:

oh and i put my car in the car show... and there are ALOT of cops there, oh and i did also pop my hood... hmm nope im still not arrested, weird huh..

just a little info to the future, please never show up to a meet that im ever going to be... words and actions wont be pretty, im really starting to see why pearce hated you soo much, all you do is moan groan and complain about sh!t and never stfu... like i stated before go carve some effin wood old man or play a damn banjo.. k thanks, bye now :thumbsup:

Yea, if they're not looking they're not going to arrest somebody. Fact is, no rightful owner has any reason to remove a VIN tag off a legally purchased motor.

Threats of words and violence...oh my. Grow up and stop acting like a tard. I'll show up to whichever meets I want to, no matter what you say or do.

Archived