Name Of Your Car

BrIaN EG2

Ladies, ladies.

Both your e-penises are ginormous, we get it.

I've met you both and can safely say that you're both good people. Now kiss and make up so the rest of us don't have to read this bickering in every thread. :blush:

i call mine ugly... because that's what it is.

meh 240's arent the one and only drift car, you know. I'm sure any mustang or camaro/trans am can do the same thing.. or anything making more than 140hp at the crank with a RWD drivetrain.

EDIT: sarah, come buy my 240 and i'll give you a decent deal on it, lol. We'll start talking at 3500 :p

i like mustangs but i have to say they are not the greatest in turns.. def. better in straight lines also unless built otherwise.. i know some people who autocross their mustangs and they say it isnt very easy

i like mustangs but i have to say they are not the greatest in turns.. def. better in straight lines also unless built otherwise.. i know some people who autocross their mustangs and they say it isnt very easy

saying it isnt easy just doesnt do it justice. you pretty much have to tub everything out and dump thousands upon thousands of dollars into suspension and tires. ive seen people spend upward of 10,000 on just suspension/tires for auto cross

Archived