Official HF Random Thought Thread

CRG7

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
only gays dont love family guy.

agreed :thumbsup:

family guy is the best thing since...... erm, indian food?

nuffin better than watching family guy whilst baked.

family guy is amazing at 3AM :)

Well I'm glad you don't 'do' spiders, that would be slightly wrong.

I don't mind em if they're tiny lil ones, if they're mahoosive cunts with fur and move real fast, I squish them at the nearest opportunity.

can i sig this? :laugh:

Seriously Seb!!! Car companies could make SUCH high MPG cars if they wanted, but they don't/have deals with oil companies :thumbsup:

My dad once met a guy in a barber's shop that drove a Ford F-150, said it got 100MPG!!!! With good power too!!! Shortly after he bought it, Ford mysteriously had a carburetor recall!!! Wonder why that was?? Test carburetor???

well, you know they COULD make better mpg cars if they want! that 1970 carbureted honda gets 60mpg, and new cars don't get anything of the sort! and we've got computer controlled cars now!!! :crazy:

it's bs i tell you!

Seb you got AIM??

random thought-i need to quit typing in all LC letters. it's gheyy. and i want some cereal :)

As far as the high MPG vehicles go.. look at it this way... all Big turcks have like 1000000 mile warentee.. why not do the same with cars?... it would cost too much.. they could do it, but it wouldnt be worth it to the car companies.

Side note... im fuc*in drunk as a skunk...

Tubbith, I don't know what a 100k mile warranty had to do with high-mpg vehicles, but bc you were drunk, I understand :thumbsup:

Random thought-TUBBITH FOR MOD!!!

and i'd really like to be at home powdercoating right now :D

Tubbith, I don't know what a 100k mile warranty had to do with high-mpg vehicles, but bc you were drunk, I understand :thumbsup:

Random thought-TUBBITH FOR MOD!!!

and i'd really like to be at home powdercoating right now :D

Hell, it made sense when i was typing it.. im sure of that.

I WANT TO GET THE FUKK HOME NOW!!!!!!!!!!

stuck in kuwait right now trying to fly out, there is not a damn thing to do here, im BORED out of my mind, my itouch is going to blow up im listening to it soo much, lol...

^i think its funny i wish my bf's ex would drive into a ditch and leave my bf alone... shes gettin extremely annoying and idk if being with him is worth having to deal with her.. maybe your ex was in need of a promotion

i want an itouch.. they look fun

its sunny and soo pretty outside :D

u havent been using that columbian flour now have u chris? lol.

haha yeah rock band drums took me a lil while to get used to, but they're awesome when you do! I was playing on them yesterday for like 7 hours straight with a mate. rock band rules!

although the tune selection on there could be a little broader...got sick of the same songs over n over

rock band drums hated me

Archived