Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

yah.. i move up there saturday.. idk what we are doing sat. night.. i guess i wanna get to know the roommates but chris will be there so idk

and i already have a dinner/car meet to go to sunday night lol

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive always been told to be careful when parking in the lot behind the engineering building at school but i didnt think it could be THAT bad

they sent out pics such as:

2010-05-172015_10_30.jpg

the thing that looks like a river is a road lol

i would be epically pissed.

on a side note my buddies spyder is done. the front left of the core support is toasted, fender gone, hood busted, entire front end gone. front and rear suspension gone. front left wheel is cracked and busted. tire has a blowout hole the size of a small baseball. and he got pissed and punched his drivers window out.

so he is cutting losses and taking the guys offer at the collision center for $2000(already salvaged, and the wreck didnt help). after that he is paying off the other $2500 he owes on the car with his overage check from school. then he wants to buy a EP3 Hatchback. or an 07 civic like ryans(i think thats an 07)

well they had sent out multiple emails saying move your car before it got that bad.. i think it got worse then that after a while actually

not to mention the building isnt too huge and the word probably spread pretty quickly

there was a bunch of pics of people having to push the cars out.. water up to their waists hahaha

ah hell yeah i would do that too. is it secure? because ours isnt lol. there have been 7 cars stolen this quarter and they still wont hook the security cameras up.

i saw one explorer or something with his window smashed out but thats the only thing ive ever seen and it might have been the owner for all i know (if he locked his keys in or something)

there is also a gate person you have to pay or show your pass too.. and the usc police patrol it a bit

we have one security guard. he does next to nothing. they wont even give him a gun. although there are a few ex law enforcement that go to school now and carry theirs in the car. and there are a few that always have on in their trunk for safety. i personally always carry my knife. 24/7. bought my g/f mase because there was 2 reported rapes this quarter.

we had a worker get raped like last year i believe.. i try to avoid campus at night all together.. when i had a lab at 8pm my first semester my lab partner always walked with me to class and to my car then i would just drive him to his apartment.. i HATE campus at night

thats where my gf aggrevates me. she goes about her business like nothing will happen. and she used to have classes until 11pm last quarter. now she wants to go to athens ohio where we have 1 to 2 rapes per day. and the parties down there during the day get bad. we had 35 students get arrested last week during palmerfest.

the same car keeps driving by the house tonight and they dude keeps looking at my hatch. its pissin me off. i went out and put jackstands under the car so the wheels dont really touch the ground. and i unhooked the fuel pump for the night.

gonan be searching for a viper alarm system soon.

I feel I'm being set up... girl who I had a failed delivery with just calls me the other day, out of the blue. It was a good conversation. Odd thing was her cousin (crazy ex c**t i was with for five or six years) appears at a mutual friends house yesterday trying to be friendly. Evidently she's single, she can die for all I care. DEFINITELY still wanna talk to and see other girl though. Miss the hell out of her.

some idiot broke my cousins car's window last night... idk what he wanted it has the original tape player and 2 baby seats in the back....

morons these days... we live our cars unlocked and parked outside sometimes since we live in a nice neighborhood (not rich, just not the ghetto lol) he couldve just opened the

fcking door instead of making a mess. and he keyed the car too, so i think it was someone mad at him lol

Dude just wanted to break sh*t. Happened to me a few years back. People that don't have to work for things don't care about others stuff. They don't realize the cost of stuff.

we also live in a fairly nice neighborhood.. its not like the most expensive houses but they normally sell for 90k-110k (which is a good but for this area btw for anyone who doesnt know)

and a few months ago like 11+ cars got broke into.. my neighbors mustang got opened (he didnt have it locked) and since its like a 60 mustang it doesnt have a dome light so they didnt see the ipod or the gps lol

i think it was some butthead kids around the neighborhood

i like most of the people on the street cept the slack rednecks across the street and a few houses down.. i think they might sell drugs too lol

oh and we used to have a slight problem with people parking in front of the house and drinking/drugs/sex etc because we are at the end of the road.. i have dispatch # in my phone instead of calling 911 or the non emergency number lol

Dude just wanted to break sh*t. Happened to me a few years back. People that don't have to work for things don't care about others stuff. They don't realize the cost of stuff.

yeah were guessing its some guy taking crap cause my neighbor said they took the battery off his tow truck... aparently its some expensive battery that tow trucks need to pull the cars up... so whoever took that crap knew what it was....

we also live in a fairly nice neighborhood.. its not like the most expensive houses but they normally sell for 90k-110k (which is a good but for this area btw for anyone who doesnt know)

and a few months ago like 11+ cars got broke into.. my neighbors mustang got opened (he didnt have it locked) and since its like a 60 mustang it doesnt have a dome light so they didnt see the ipod or the gps lol

i think it was some butthead kids around the neighborhood

i like most of the people on the street cept the slack rednecks across the street and a few houses down.. i think they might sell drugs too lol

oh and we used to have a slight problem with people parking in front of the house and drinking/drugs/sex etc because we are at the end of the road.. i have dispatch # in my phone instead of calling 911 or the non emergency number lol

yeah thats how we are here pretty much i mean our house right now (with our bad economy) sells for like 180-200k because of the area... it used to be more back in the day... but these idiots doing this crap are making our area look bad.... sucks....

oh and btw the car is a 98 200sx nissan... cmon now not even a great looking car to steal haha

David, what happened to your fuel switch?

Ben, I'm glad you two are talking again :)

never got it put in. i want to wait and get a relay. becuase its going to be farther than 5' from the fuel pump. gonna be a PITA to find too.

some idiot broke my cousins car's window last night... idk what he wanted it has the original tape player and 2 baby seats in the back....

morons these days... we live our cars unlocked and parked outside sometimes since we live in a nice neighborhood (not rich, just not the ghetto lol) he couldve just opened the

fcking door instead of making a mess. and he keyed the car too, so i think it was someone mad at him lol

thats why im trying to get all my body work done asap. that way i can get the car painted. because the other guy with a blue eghatch and black hood(h22 swap) is attracting a lot of attention for himself.. and me. when im done my car will be 100% Si blue. (the blue it is now)

Archived