Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or it could be a mercy killing? Depends on the amount of stuffed.

I want to apologize for the violent nature. I'm kinda wound up. The cat is being a total douchenoozle.

In order to make up for this I have decided to include a picture that describes what the end of sex is like on a regular basis:

20100507.gif

I dont think the oil spill should be a point of jokes

11 people died along with how this is going to affect to ecosystem along the entire golf coast and the east coast if it gets far enough over(which it has already been said its on its way)

Anytime Lina. Plenty to do around here.

Good job Sarah. I'm only taking 2 classes and I'll be happy with two B's. All I care about is that I'll finally be DONE!! FOR GOOD!!!

Gotta look for a "real job" this summer...

ahh have a sense of humor! ^

btw... i was watching The Tooth Fairy with my 4 year old little cousin and i something caught my attenition... mostly every nerd or loser in a movie has a brittish accent.. lol

dont take it the wrong way... im not trying to make fun of you im just courious of why they do that haha

ahh have a sense of humor! ^

btw... i was watching The Tooth Fairy with my 4 year old little cousin and i something caught my attenition... mostly every nerd or loser in a movie has a brittish accent.. lol

dont take it the wrong way... im not trying to make fun of you im just courious of why they do that haha

The villains are always british too. Apparently, we sound scary and evil.

British people don't intimidate me. I can't imagine why they're so often used for villains.

Then again, most people don't flat out intimidate me. For I am an ass, of epic proportion.

so i have not been on in i dont know how long just wanted to come back and say whats good and should be posting again just been working

thought you died or some sh!t... you just dissapeared lol.... im jk

good to have you back

lol.. how big are you? just keep hearing youre a big guy.... just curious....

im a little guy 5'5 but is all good haha

Between 5'10 and 6'1 depending on what doctors office I go to..(it's quite a shame, all the technology in the world, a PHD, and STILL can't measure). Closer to 6'0 though. Sitting around 258 pounds.

Between 5'10 and 6'1 depending on what doctors office I go to..(it's quite a shame, all the technology in the world, a PHD, and STILL can't measure). Closer to 6'0 though. Sitting around 258 pounds.

Dont forget you dropped like 5 lbs earlier today!:laugh:

I can make some really amazing food... spicy italian sausage pasta tonight, marinated beef shoulder with roasted baby redskin potatoes (with garlic and rosemary) and sweet corn last night with a glass of malbec to accompany it.

I can make some really amazing food... spicy italian sausage pasta tonight, marinated beef shoulder with roasted baby redskin potatoes (with garlic and rosemary) and sweet corn last night with a glass of malbec to accompany it.

mmmmmmmmmm...............

Gorden is one lucky motherfcker lol....

beautiful woman with cooking skills!! its like winning the lottery :laugh:

yeah youre about the same size as my friend...

still dont get how they cant measure you right though lol

yeah youre about the same size as my friend...

still dont get how they cant measure you right though lol

[/quote

It's worthy of LOL. At some point they have to have taken measuring 101 or something.

LOL!... measuring 101....

maybe you were wearing shoes at one doctors and barefoot at another?...still dont think shoes make a 3 inch difference though

My boots can make an inch or so of difference.

Archived