Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

Good work boot will make about 2" difference. My Wolverines do.

I have a 9" logging boot (by 9" I mean heightwise), they're Redwings. They're worn down so I'm probably only seeing an inch or so..might have been two on the day I got them.

Side note -- Just PASSED gingerfaggot in post count.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh have a sense of humor! ^

btw... i was watching The Tooth Fairy with my 4 year old little cousin and i something caught my attenition... mostly every nerd or loser in a movie has a brittish accent.. lol

dont take it the wrong way... im not trying to make fun of you im just courious of why they do that haha

and they all look underfed and anorexic...

The villains are always british too. Apparently, we sound scary and evil.

no your just the last pick of the line haha

Between 5'10 and 6'1 depending on what doctors office I go to..(it's quite a shame, all the technology in the world, a PHD, and STILL can't measure). Closer to 6'0 though. Sitting around 258 pounds.

so your pretty much me with 56lbs more muscle?

I have a 9" logging boot (by 9" I mean heightwise), they're Redwings. They're worn down so I'm probably only seeing an inch or so..might have been two on the day I got them.

Side note -- Just PASSED gingerfaggot in post count.

lulz. kill ginger!

Some stories of people are better left unsaid.

yeah but we should relive them anyways. i went back and read some of his threads..lol'd so hard

The Ultimate answer to Life, the Universe and Everything is...

Is...

Which suggests that what you really need to know is 'What was the Question?'.

so fcking boreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmon Obama! get your ass to work and open new jobs for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mkIII supra............ hmmm

NO!!!!! GET A MKIV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2JZGTE FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!

btw another bunny ran in front of me today...about 10' from the last one...he was lucky enough that i was on my game, he was spared lol. but my brakes werent haha

NO!excl.gif! GET A MKIV excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif

2JZGTE FTMFW!excl.gif!excl.gif!!!

that is EXACTLY why i will never own one

most of the owners are rich pricks and only own it because of the reaction people get from them

not saying they are not nice looking and fast but i think they are WAY too popular.. ive been to shows where there are cars that are truly creative and well built get no notice because everyone sees a stock or next to stock 93+ supra... and the other side of it is im tired of seeing 1000+ hp supras

Nothing wrong with a clean MKIII.

thank you

i found a couple nasty 1jz and m powered ones too.. and they are DIFFERENT.. and cheap platforms

that is EXACTLY why i will never own one

most of the owners are rich pricks and only own it because of the reaction people get from them

not saying they are not nice looking and fast but i think they are WAY too popular.. ive been to shows where there are cars that are truly creative and well built get no notice because everyone sees a stock or next to stock 93+ supra... and the other side of it is im tired of seeing 1000+ hp supras

thank you

i found a couple nasty 1jz and m powered ones too.. and they are DIFFERENT.. and cheap platforms

i love the motor to death, i wont deny that. but if its stock its a cruise car. the 1000+ hp cars should be like the QB2 supras, fast in nearly every way and not a show car. if its not that its not worth having 1000+.

i more or less just love the body styles of the mkiv's lol sooo sexy

Archived