Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I was the only one on here this bothered. Some people will never learn the difference.

Actually its a matter of not giving a sh!t. People who correct all the time irritate me. If you know what the other person means let it slide. It does not prove you are smarter, just anal.:laugh:

Actually its a matter of not giving a sh!t. People who correct all the time irritate me. If you know what the other person means let it slide. It does not prove you are smarter, just anal.:laugh:

I'm usually anal when it comes to things where a mistake could take a life.. but that is just me. :D

whoever decided it was a good idea to close liquor stores on sundays in NC should be hung drawn and quartered. how the hell do they expect me to get through a dry wedding without sneaking booze in?!

I'm usually anal when it comes to things where a mistake could take a life.. but that is just me. :D

HMMMMM. So the ammunition wont fire if you refer to the means by which it is introduced into the chamber incorrectly? Perhaps the guy you are shooting at will be correcting you in the middle of gunfight, and take you out with your lack of being able to use the English language properly?:laugh:

Now I'm curios as to the rounds that thing fires. I was thinking .50 Cal but that gun is pretty big. Anybody have an actual idea of what it fires?

no. but i am

Twin_.50_caliber_machine_gun.jpg

Machine-Gun.jpg

Very true. I can't think of many likely circumstances where you'd need more than a few rounds... But hey, better to go loaded for bear and find a groundhog than bring a one-shot to an all out war.

*edit*

although... come to think of it, groundhogs are actually pretty hard to kill...

.50 cal

/groundhog

It's called a magazine damnit!!!

Not a clip.

thank you!

Thought I was the only one on here this bothered. Some people will never learn the difference.

>me<

Now I'm curios as to the rounds that thing fires. I was thinking .50 Cal but that gun is pretty big. Anybody have an actual idea of what it fires?

well i think its .50 but im not 100% sure. all i know is that its a big ass gun

.50 cal

/groundhog

thank you!

>me<

well i think its .50 but im not 100% sure. all i know is that its a big ass gun

I think a .50 cal would /just about anything

On a somewhat related note... A-Team was epic. It takes a lot of willful suspension of disbelief... but if you can get over that hurdle, it is probably just about the most fun you'll have in the theater all year. :happy:

a-team was pretty awesome

they make bimmers fly through the air

Yeah, the flying bimmers were pretty awesome. I found the flying tank to be even more entertaining though. :laugh:

In other news... me wanty:

NewXbox360console-200x0.jpg

its pretty bad when the boys are so used to hearing about lexi's sexcapades that they show no reaction to bed being broke

(no offense lexi--just an observation)

I want a water bed

Waterbeds are complete crap. Not good for your back at all

its pretty bad when the boys are so used to hearing about lexi's sexcapades that they show no reaction to bed being broke

(no offense lexi--just an observation)

I want a water bed

eh, i was just updating on the fact that it was broken last week (and posted about at the time in undateable) but now it's officially destroyed. it can't even be welded back together i don't think. at this rate, i might as well just throw the boxspring on the floor and be done with it until we move in together and we're using his bed.

I want a tempurpedic. I want the celebrity. it's really comfy.

edit- and david & javy both commented about it on FB instead of here. lol.

Archived