Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Busy as anything man. I've been busting my arse trying to get a coaching position around town, but it looks like the best oppurtunity may be out in Charlotte. New program starting up, and I'll be working with 2 of the best coaches in the nation. One of which could be one of the best in the world. I don't know for certain yet if I have a shot, but I have to make the application to find our right?

everything is getting more expensive you tard. it's called inflation. and it's a pointless bitch.

i know that lol. prices have went up once. my brake pads went from 19.99 to 24.99 and now they are 26.99. for the exact same pads lol

Yeah I'm teaching and coaching swimming at the moment. Trying to get a job at a University coaching. That would be a sweet gig. Especially out in this part of Charlotte. Supposed to be absolutely gorgeous. But as long as I can have my own place, I'll be happy.

I spent many years on the swim team growing up. I wasn't bad. Was on pace to qualify for regionals as a sophomore. Probably would have been good enough for a relay state qualifier my junior and senior years had I stuck with it. High school I went to had an excellent aquatics program. For being an Ohio division IV school we still made it into the top 20 most years at state (which isn't bad considering swimming doesn't divide into divisions for state competition)

I still stay up absurdly late and I have an 'adult' life. I get to sleep somewhere between 12-and 2 and I get up for work every morning at 5ish.

I still stay up absurdly late and I have an 'adult' life. I get to sleep somewhere between 12-and 2 and I get up for work every morning at 5ish.

You're a freak of nature.......... My friend only sleeps about 2 hours a night. He is a freak too.

Seb, you are young, things will change when you have a real job and family. You will get about six hours and be in bed early. Sorry to show you the grim future

They're definitely going up in price.

Has anyone seen any black light under glow? I'd love to put it on my xD.

AND

I heard someone new has been spitting game at Lexi?

Dude, I got no game, no worries. Any guy that is getting studs put into his c0ck is more of a man then I.

FYI, you are a lucky dude........ Just like the guy how is taping lceah

Dude, I got no game, no worries. Any guy that is getting studs put into his c0ck is more of a man then I.

FYI, you are a lucky dude........ Just like the guy how is taping lceah

your headed for trouble if you keep talking liek this. the other guys wont like it too much

First of all, the girls should take it as a compliment. I meant it that the guys are lucky to get a chance with some hot pieces of a$$ like them......... I didn't mean it in a bad way at all.

Guys need to calm down. This is a forum, not real life. 9 out of 10 guys on here (apparently Gordon and his studded c0ck excluded) don't have a shot with these girls, so please stop acting like it. If you think otherwise, you are being dumb. If it wasn't electronic, they wouldn't give you the time of day.........

Stop being so serious.......

First of all, the girls should take it as a compliment. I meant it that the guys are lucky to get a chance with some hot pieces of a$ like them......... I didn't mean it in a bad way at all.

Guys need to calm down. This is a forum, not real life. 9 out of 10 guys on here (apparently Gordon and his studded c0ck excluded) don't have a shot with these girls, so please stop acting like it. If you think otherwise, you are being dumb. If it wasn't electronic, they wouldn't give you the time of day.........

we've got more of a chance than you could ever have. lol

First of all, the girls should take it as a compliment. I meant it that the guys are lucky to get a chance with some hot pieces of a$$ like them......... I didn't mean it in a bad way at all.

Lol.. This guy..

Do you have no confidence? You sound like the nice guy that gets friend zoned within a week.

Lol.. This guy..

Do you have no confidence? You sound like the nice guy that gets friend zoned within a week.

No, I am just a realist. These girls are just here to flirt with the guys on the forum.

Just FYI, I am not the kind of guy to stay around to be put in the friend zone. I am not the kind of guy to stay for breakfast or even when the sun comes up.

No, I am just a realist. These girls are just here to flirt with the guys on the forum.

oh boy you couldnt be more wrong about some....and most of the girls have been here longer than the guys. lina is the only one that really flirts, and she flirts with everyone, even the girls

oh boy you couldnt be more wrong about some....and most of the girls have been here longer than the guys. lina is the only one that really flirts, and she flirts with everyone, even the girls

You can't be this naive, can you? The whole General Discussion portion is nothing but flirting in general..... You have been here too long if you think otherwise.

youve not been here long enough. and it shows, the only place you even post in is the general discussion, which yes it flirt heaven. but that is not how each of us act outside of it. to be honest, there isnt even that much flirting on here anyways.

Just FYI, I am not the kind of guy to stay around to be put in the friend zone. I am not the kind of guy to stay for breakfast or even when the sun comes up.

I have been ignoring your comments until now but you sir are a moron

I am here because I own a honda.. I am in a relationship and actually get quite annoyed at the random flirting and sex comments because they really have no point but I just skip them because if thats what everyone wants to talk then let them

anyway.. I did not join a HONDA FORUM to try to get attention from men online.. thats quite sad and pathetic.. I am in a happy relationship and am a part of this forum to get occasional opinions on the car and help others out

so please STFU about things you know nothing of

^ in regards to you I have misspoken. I generalized and included you and that was not correct. I meant the other two girls. I never crossed paths with you and didn't mean to imply. Sorry. I agree with you in your case. The rest of the females that post a lot here I am correct about.

Archived