Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah the PDA. The one that supposedly breaks the wine glass with exhaust notes. I heard you had to have an extensive interview and sign a contract stating it will not be a show or garage car before you can even buy one

Yeah the PDA. The one that supposedly breaks the wine glass with exhaust notes. I heard you had to have an extensive interview and sign a contract stating it will not be a show or garage car before you can even buy one

I'm pretty sure the contract is just so you can't re-sell it right away for a profit. I know they make you finance it over a few years so you don't technically own it until the end of that contract and therefore can't turn around and sell it for a profit. Makes sense to me why they did that.

Yeah they want the car to be driven. Not a driveway hero.

Colter is right. They don't want the car to sit in a garage or to be entered in car shows. And you also can't just walk in and hrow money down and buy one. The interview is requiredfor ALL possible buyers. I cann see their point on this though. It would keep rich diks from making them shelf decorations

Archived