Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the newsman must be smoking crack. those were not scattered showers last night. that was pure lightning and thunder that was extremely loud from 3am to 6am. my dogs ended up taking over one half of my bed(its a small twin size bed). so im pretty damn tired right now lol...damn you weather man!

If you make a cube out of a one way mirror and put a light inside, would it light up a dark room, or would it appear as a bright cube that doesn't give off light?

its the + / - buttons with a 0 beside it. bottom right corner of your post. you can only give 3 total rep points a day though. that includes positive and negative lol

Felt good puttin some lead down range.

Don't it though? Feels reaaaaaaaaaal good.

Unfortunately, it's somewhat of an expensive hobby if you aren't loading your own shells..

That it is. I just traded my .45 GAP for a 9mm so i could afford to shoot more often. Always makes things right in the world for a few hours at least.

Gave my mom my 9mm and bought a cheapo .45 ACP Taurus .. Hasn't given me any trouble yet..one of the magazines had a weak spring that'd jam it as it tried to push the next round into the chamber, aside from that the actual gun has been fine.

My buddy has a PT145 Mill Pro. Has run flawless until recently. finished a range session and noticed a crack in the frame. Needless to say, it has been mailed to tarus and is waiting to be fixed.

careful? heh. i still have carpet-burn scars on my knees from january, and a scratch mark scar down my thigh from thanksgiving. I don't think careful quite fits into the equation with us. lmao!

hahahah

in other news:

my tailbone hurts.. i think its from desk work all week then the 2.5 hour car ride back to sumter friday.. and another 2.5 hour ride back tomorrow

:(

advice from other desk people?

Crazy chic is pretty funny.. sooooooo serious lol

not as good as codeboy though

http://www.hondaforu...civic-show-car/

joker_003.jpg

joker_004.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg!!! LOL THAT THREAD WAS AMAZING! AND GRIMACE!

so... my bed frame is now broken. I'll give you three guesses how that one happened. heh.

oops.

gordens tricepticon penis

careful? heh. i still have carpet-burn scars on my knees from january, and a scratch mark scar down my thigh from thanksgiving. I don't think careful quite fits into the equation with us. lmao!

damn lol. your my kind of girl, im a big fan of rough :D

so jealous of gorden

hahahah

in other news:

my tailbone hurts.. i think its from desk work all week then the 2.5 hour car ride back to sumter friday.. and another 2.5 hour ride back tomorrow

:(

advice from other desk people?

sure its from those things? ;) lol jk

the only thing i can advise is put a pillow under your bony ass.

what kind of chair do you sit in?

as far as riding in the car.....no clue

so i just got the grade from my business communication final back...59/100 lol. that damn grammar fked me over. still walked out of the class with an 83 though. got a 100 on my final paper. and never received lower than a 80 on a written paper.

now im just waiting for my oracle grade to come through and i still have to take my business law final tomorrow. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Archived