Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

baby blue is for fags.... lol

TWINKIE!!

Yellow is massively fail. And David's car is so very close to captiva blue it's not even funny.

Yellow is massively fail. And David's car is so very close to captiva blue it's not even funny.

true on the yellow not my car though...thats why i was like TWINKIE!

and im just messing with david ... he likes it haha

^ I want!

I know you want me booboo. <3 S'ok.

Hopefully I can set up a date with meh ex (the good one).. Sounded like she might have been wanting to go out. From what I understand she's more or less holed up with her family. Heard it from a few people anyway.

Love me some Electron Blue.

and get on it with the ex, boi.

That's been my aim for the last three months or so. Haven't really got close to any ladies.. More or less one nighters with ho-bags from down the highway.

baby blue is for fags.... lol

my friend is getting this...

1223588242_e5e539a809_o.jpg

TWINKIE!!

it looks like a retarded bumblebee...no bueno

yeah thats what everyone tells me, but my color is more sky blue that the captiva

true on the yellow not my car though...thats why i was like TWINKIE!

and im just messing with david ... he likes it haha

ill kill you.

cat is in heat

driving me crazy

whats funny is she keeps rubbing on the dog.. dog doesnt know wtf is wrong with cat.. so the dog bites the cats back legs and trys to pull the cat around

hahahaha

is it muscle pain, seb? try syndol or cocodamol- they're muscle relaxers.

I can't decide whether to chop my hair all off again, or just get it restyled and keep letting it grow. Either way it's getting colored since I get free services at work.

yeah it's muscle pain I think... it's just wrecking where my spine meets my pelvis... really bad. I'll see if I can get some cocodamol tomorrow or something. the only thing which I've taken before which has had a noticable effect was weed though, damn britain n the fact it ain't legal here. grr.

and about the hair, keep it long, it looks better longer in your FB photos! (btw u look cute in ur current pic on there!) :p

its even longer now than it was in those photos... its getting to that awkward length that just doesn't look particularly nice & I can't do anything with. And since I work at a salon, it's kind of important that my hair looks good. Maybe I'll just let the stylist figure something out so that it looks fantastic again.

If I cut it, it would probably be something like one of these two styles- I'm planning on having the color something similar to the second photo.

Black2BEmo2BHairstyle.jpg

340180.jpg

im with seb on this

she'd be a lot prettier w/o that tat

i have one on my ankle and the person who did it messed it up or something and the ink started like spreading throughout my skin and didnt hold in other parts.. pretty sure im going to look into getting it removed and hopefully get rid of it completly.. thinking about trying some of that balm stuff for getting rid of tats.. one i heard about should work well but idk.. might just do the laser removal

Seb: lay on your back on the edge of your bed. then move toward the edge of the bed so your waist and up is hanging off. it will stretch your muscles out. it works for me. just make sure your bed doesnt flip over

im with seb on this

she'd be a lot prettier w/o that tat

i have one on my ankle and the person who did it messed it up or something and the ink started like spreading throughout my skin and didnt hold in other parts.. pretty sure im going to look into getting it removed and hopefully get rid of it completly.. thinking about trying some of that balm stuff for getting rid of tats.. one i heard about should work well but idk.. might just do the laser removal

did you keep it moist after you got it? like rubbing neosporin on it every once in a while? if you didnt thats why the ink ran... i have a couple tats lol

did you keep it moist after you got it? like rubbing neosporin on it every once in a while? if you didnt thats why the ink ran... i have a couple tats lol

i know how to keep care of a tat

and you dont want to use neosporin because that promotes scabbing which will pull the ink out of the skin

there are other products that keep it moist but it doesnt scab up too bad

i know how to keep care of a tat

and you dont want to use neosporin because that promotes scabbing which will pull the ink out of the skin

there are other products that keep it moist but it doesnt scab up too bad

i guess.....

I really don't understand why people are upset about revoking the hunting ban. We cull deer, pheasants, grouse, ducks, geese, hare, rabbits, and other animals as sport... what's the difference with a fox?

... perhaps we should start culling certain types of humans too.

so we got some headway made today on the rust. got it completely cut out and got 3 layers of fiberglass on. started the bondo so we could get the right shape, and ran out of time lol. this is just going to last until summer when i can weld metal ones in.

Archived