Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last nights dinner... definitely way better the next day and eaten cold. need to remember this recipe.

if you and gorden ever come to cali, hit me up! sounds like you can cook a hell of a meal... ill buy the beers :laugh:

if you and gorden ever come to cali, hit me up! sounds like you can cook a hell of a meal... ill buy the beers :laugh:

last night's was an easy night... i didn't feel like cooking. So it was orzo pasta with yellow squash, zucchini, grape tomatoes, ground chicken, in a butter & feta sauce. it needed something else though... some kind of herb. I'm not sure what though. parsley perhaps.

any night is a good night so long as im hammered

and hopefully i get some vag, its been one too many fvcking weeks without it

My Mustang had a flat out loud transmission..even with factory shifter in. You could hear the transmission winding up, almost didn't need to listen to engine noise or look at tach to tell where I wanted to shift.

could be could be i hope god takes him quick so we can get a new one that is not such a creepy dude. lol

There is no god. (<--personal opinion stated just to fu*k with you guys. don't get your panties in a bunch)

Random though: I disappear for 3 days and there is only a page and a half of new posts? Slow HF is slow.

My Mustang had a flat out loud transmission..even with factory shifter in. You could hear the transmission winding up, almost didn't need to listen to engine noise or look at tach to tell where I wanted to shift.

no no no no no this went from being almost dead quiet with an oem shifter, to something like fingernails on chalkboard with the short shifter. just with metal.

and it didnt help that i couldnt really shift fast, the master cylinder is leaking and i cant get the clutch disengaged fast enough. so im not gonna risk hurting the transmission and still not be able to enjoy a modification.

our kart pusher just got a mustang. its a 96 gt. stock 4.6 with a few bolt ons. nothing major. ive driven it before, i was planning on buying it in late december, but didnt have funds. its quick, but not fast. he buys it, gets kumho tires, and drives it...comes back and is sweating, white knuckled, and goes straight to the bathroom. said it was "ungodly fast".

since he bought it, he has almost hit 2 people in their cars at work, and one lightpole in the parking lot haha, guess its wayyy different than his old ass ram

and it didnt help that i couldnt really shift fast, the master cylinder is leaking and i cant get the clutch disengaged fast enough. so im not gonna risk hurting the transmission and still not be able to enjoy a modification.

you realize those have nothing to do with eachother?

(assuming you are talking about the brake master cylinder because you've been having so many problems with the brakes and you bought a new one.. not sure if its been put on)

clutch master cylinder lol.

and no, i havent had the time to put on the clutch or brake master cylinder. (well ive had the time, just nobody to help me bleed it once done)

yah my exs 98 COBRA never got out of the 13s with bolt ons.. the it lost half its compression in one cylinder hahaha

Which is odd to me, as they're commonly a mid 13 car in factory trim if you can drive (in Florida, anyway). I've personally laid eyes on them in Georgia running a high high HIIIIIIGH 12 with bolt on's and drag radials.

Which is odd to me, as they're commonly a mid 13 car in factory trim if you can drive (in Florida, anyway). I've personally laid eyes on them in Georgia running a high high HIIIIIIGH 12 with bolt on's and drag radials.

lol... anyway, tired, walked ALL DAY at Eibach since like 8am

ill post pics of the cars later... or Trae%eh6 will, he was there until he ditched me....

i never said he was the best driver either.. he ran a 13.1 i believe so it could easily have been lower

God 96/98's are haggard. They're mid 14 cars all day long LOL. He'd have shat bricks driving my WS6.

my point exactly. he owned a very old dodge ram before the mustang. he thought it was fast until me and the guy that drives the accord walked by him lol. we waved as we went hahaha

yah my exs 98 COBRA never got out of the 13s with bolt ons.. the it lost half its compression in one cylinder hahaha

lulz

I may end up in another F-body soon..may not quite be the one I want though.

do it. i would like one, but need a car to drive all year haha

was with the familly last night at golden corral, saw a beautiful blue sti with the bronze oem rims. perfect in every way.

im kinda nervous about having roommates all summer.. two computer science majors

never had to have roommates

and since im so picky with what i eat i dont know if im up for splitting ALL food cost.. splitting staple items im cool with me

also don't know how they are going to take to chris staying up there sometimes.. i told them in the email that he would be coming up a lot so i would assume they would know he would stay with me since we already live together

ahhhhhhhhhhh maybe im freaking out over nothing.. they are 2 girls who like video games and are in serious relationships (yay for not slutty roommates)

but ive never been great friends with other females.. i dont understand some of their antics like hugging a lot and girl talk and stuff

Archived